• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for folks interested in 1x1s

Steise

Hi! So I am looking for anyone interested in longterm one-on-one rps. I do a few different genres. My most common is fantasy (modern or medieval - it doesn't matter). I also do some sci-fi (most commonly sci-fi where humans are spliced with animal DNA, or something else that involves experimentation). Dystopian stuff is cool. I'm not as interested with anything extremely realistic or just involving average life, but might bite on occasion.

I don't do fandom/fanfic rps. I love original plots. I also won't do romance-specific rps, but I am open to romance in the context of an rp with a larger plot.

I prefer partners with decent grammar. I'm not looking for pages in each response, but something for me to work with (2 paragraphs or so).

If any of this sounds appealing to you, feel free to comment or message me. :)

Would you be willing to do Star Wars, but with our own twist on things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back