• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Female Partners for either a Soul Eater or RWBY RP

RoleofThe Game

CREATIVE
I'm gonna be honest here, both of these are franchises with a school setting that teach students how to fight monsters with with ridiculously powerful weapons and I'm looking for something like that. Also if your an illustrator who doesn't mind script style role-playing that be great too, personally I feel the best way to really get into a story is with visuals. So our story doesn't have to be RWBY or Soul Eater, but something similar to them. I hope someone finds this interesting. Cause I love these types of stories. :grinningteeth:

Yeah ever since I saw that in the anime I kept wondering how the hell that would work in battle if the weapon had a Mister.
It would make sense when you think of it, less of making it stationary but more of making the opponiate restrained so they can kill them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back