• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fast and Furious (CCxOC | Doubling)

TinyMochi

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm just going to keep this short and simple. As you can see from the title I'm looking for someone who's interested in doing a Fast and Furious rp. I prefer a partner who can double and I am willing to play any of the characters. Currently looking for someone who can rp as Brian against my oc.

Pms or email works for me :). Thanks for reading!

I'm just going to keep this short and simple. As you can see from the title I'm looking for someone who's interested in doing a Fast and Furious rp. I prefer a partner who can double and I am willing to play any of the characters. Currently looking for someone who can rp as Brian against my oc.

I'm interested!!

Hey there I would be interested if you are still searching^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back