• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For Fantasy Roleplayer(Fantasy Races)

Tyrell-Chan

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.
I am looking for someone to roleplay with. In this roleplay I want someone who will rp as a character from a fantasy race, custom or otherwise. I just ask the responses be at least 3 sentences in length.

Last edited:
I could take a shot, if you don't mind RPing with someone who doesn't care how much or little they write :xFtongue: I do only write contentless posts when I really have no other choice though.

I could take a shot, if you don't mind RPing with someone who doesn't care how much or little they write :xFtongue: I do only write contentless posts when I really have no other choice though.
Greetings I am will perhaps I could be one of the partners you are looking for. I have an original character for a fantasy race. Along with some side characters. I hope we could strike up a plot.

I am game if you'll have me? I write that much anyway and have a massive amount of custom races.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back