• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for fandoms and originals (Seeking Partners)

weewoo

"Little wanderer, hie thee home!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
🌙 Hello! Welcome to my thread. Let's get started! 🌙

About:

• I am 22 years old, my pronouns are she/her and I am fairly active on this site. Of course life does get in the way sometimes. I am a huge horror enthusiast and love anything to do with it. I also love to talk to my partners (of course, only if you’re comfortable with it) and mush about our characters.
  • I do have a life outside of roleplaying so, be warned if I don’t respond for a while. Just give me a little poke and I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can. I am the B in LGBTQIA+ so, I would love to incorporate pairings and characters that are. All of my characters are part of it automatically. It’s just what I’m comfortable with.
  • I typically write at least 2-3 paragraphs or more per post and I greatly prefer PM’s over threads.
  • I do not tolerate anyone who is rude, racist, homophobic, biphobic, transphobic, ableist, or anything along those lines. Do not interact with me. I will block you.
  • I don’t have many triggers, but I will keep in mind of others. So, I won’t be talking about such subjects unless it is okay. Nothing graphic. It makes me very uncomfortable and I want my partner to be comfortable as well. Please, be thoughtful.
Preferences:

• Romance is preferred over any pairings, but I do like to add friendships within the roleplay. I also love to double up or even triple. The more the merrier.
  • My preferred pairings are F// and F/M, but I’m okay with M// though it’s not my strong suit. I also can play any gender (male, female, non-binary, etc)
  • I only write with people who are 18+. I will not interact with you or respond, if you are not. I don’t feel comfortable with roleplaying with minors.
  • I’m ghost friendly, but it is nice to get a warning in advance. Of course it’s not an obligation because things do happen and life does get in the way. I would just like a warning of some sort and I will do the same for you (Especially if I can’t respond for a period of time)
  • Please, plot with me! It makes the roleplay even more exciting and I don’t want to be the only one giving ideas. Communication is key.
  • Be able to write at least two paragraphs or more. It makes the roleplay run much smoother and I’ll have more to work with.
  • Any face claims are okay, but realistic preferably. Please. Also, list the person’s name for the face claim (actress, actor, model, etc)
  • I also love OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, or OC x OC. So, anything of that sort is welcome.

Bold = Craving

Fandoms
American Horror Story
Scream

Halloween
Resident Evil
Silent Hill

Devil May Cry
Final Fantasy (VII Remake)
Overwatch
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Until Dawn
The Boys
Stranger Things
The Last Of Us (PT.2)

Originals
Demon x Human
Vampire x Human

Demon x Conjurer
Ex Lovers
Frenemies
Witch x Human
Supernatural x Supernatural
Paranormal Investigator x Demon
Villain x Hero

Villain x Villain
Enemies to Lovers
Vampire x Vampire

80's Summer Camp (Horror included)
Murder Mystery

Discord: horrorsapphic

🌙 CRAVING FINAL FANTASY VII AND RESIDENT EVIL 🌙

Hey! I'd be interested in doing something with Hunger Games or maybe an Enemies to Lovers + Hero x Villain deal if that's something you'd be into as well?

BUMP!! 🌸 LOOKING FOR FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE ROLEPLAYS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back