• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for fandoms and an "original"

Loki god of BS

God of BS
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright i joined like half an hour ago so sorry if I sound new...its because I am. New to this site, not to roleplaying I've been doing that for a long time. Anyway I'm not entirely sure what to say here so I guess I'll jump right to the point. I am obviously looking for some fandoms, I'm mostly looking to play specific characters so I guess I'll just list them. In alphabetical order...
-Beyond Birthday
-Daniel (Amnesia The Dark Descent)
-Dracula (I could go for book, or a particular movie, or none of the above I don't care)
-Erik (Preferably the musical version of Phantom of the Opera...I didn't like the book)
-Jareth (Labyrinth)
-Jeff the killer
-Josh (Until Dawn)
-Link (specifically BOTW its the one I know best)
-Near (Death Note drama)
-Kyo ( Fruits Basket)

Now for the "original" plot. I may have some issues explaining it so sorry if I don't make a lot of sense. There is a large powerful country with an equally power hungry and brutal leader. The atrocities committed by this country's people under the command of their leader cause wars and wide spread poverty among smaller countries. It's causing the earth to die and nature to shrivel up. In an effort to put a stop to it the spirits of the earth grant special powers to an individual. Said individual being the prince. Who is told by said spirits that it is his duty to do this. So at first tries reasoning and that doesn't work. And in a dream he;s given a taste of what exactly is happening. So when he tries more forcefully he is banished. After which he meets someone with similar powers. It probably sounds incredible cheesy but sometimes cheese is good. Like on pizza!...I don't know why I said that. Anyway, this is a story I'm working on so I do have a lot of random details decided, but its fun to see what other people can come up with. Any other elements are up for negotiation, my only actually preference is to play the prince because he's fairly well developed at this point.

So yeah I haven't gotten to play most of them but I'd still like to test the waters. Heads up though, I'm not a fast replier although I do try to reply once a week at least. If you hear from Beyond or Stacy that is OK, my account hasn't been hacked or anything. OK happy roleplaying.

Last edited:
OK so I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to say something about how I roleplay. I always write in third person. I tend to do an average pf 2-3 paragraphs, but I will do as much or as little needed to keep things going. Do not be scared by novel posts, especially at first, I don't keep that up through the whole thing. When it comes to actions I seem to usually leave them open ended (especially fight scenes) so that someone else has the chance to intervene should they want to. Kind of weird, I guess I have the opposite problem of godmodding. But hey at least you wont have to worry about that! XD Also I really like messing with characters. Your character, my character let's fuck them both up really good.

I would love to do something with Beyond Birthday or Near. Just a couple questions. Are you open to OCs, and do you have Discord? If not that's fine I just like to know ahead of time.

I would love to do something with Beyond Birthday or Near. Just a couple questions. Are you open to OCs, and do you have Discord? If not that's fine I just like to know ahead of time.

Wonderful! Yes, and yes. But if you want my discord I'll give it to you through a private message because I'm not posting it publicly.

You know I would be gaming if I wasn't at THAT part. And here I am putting it off as if waiting is going to make it any easier. A whole lot of no thank you can I skip?

Hmm, Jeff the Killer? What were you looking to do with him?

Sorry :U I had seen that you said your notiffs were acting up, and decided I'd ping you just to be safe.
When it comes to Creepypasta, I have usually 3 go-to's. My first choice is always Slenderman. I know this is somewhat off-putting, but I promise you I try my best to keep him as realistic as possible. Of course, I'm also very adaptable with how I portray things, so if you don't like the realistic approach, I can make it more whatever you like. My second go-to is a Proxy of Slenderman's, usually if the first isn't available but some other type of killer is preferred. And of course I can also play a victim. The last two are usually OC's, just so you know. As far as plots, that's more or less up in the air, but I generally enjoy themes of people in power being out of their element and showing their softer sides. So, that being said, shipping is usually a thing with me. Of course, I'll also respect if that's not a thing you want to do.

Loki god of BS Loki god of BS

Sorry :U I had seen that you said your notiffs were acting up, and decided I'd ping you just to be safe.
When it comes to Creepypasta, I have usually 3 go-to's. My first choice is always Slenderman. I know this is somewhat off-putting, but I promise you I try my best to keep him as realistic as possible. Of course, I'm also very adaptable with how I portray things, so if you don't like the realistic approach, I can make it more whatever you like. My second go-to is a Proxy of Slenderman's, usually if the first isn't available but some other type of killer is preferred. And of course I can also play a victim. The last two are usually OC's, just so you know. As far as plots, that's more or less up in the air, but I generally enjoy themes of people in power being out of their element and showing their softer sides. So, that being said, shipping is usually a thing with me. Of course, I'll also respect if that's not a thing you want to do.

Loki god of BS Loki god of BS

Yeah. -.- Sometimes it just requires continuously clicking refresh. Anyway I'm up for almost anything at this point. Shipping is good. I ship the ships so far out to sea they never come back! ...Just my way of saying if you want to ship that's fine with me. Now if you were so inclined to play a victim, I might have an idea. Some random thought I had once so let me try and explain it without too many words. It revolves around the idea that Jeff longs for some kind of connection although goes about it in his own creepy way. Much like a stalker he makes attempts at creating a relationship with someone only to kill them when rejected. It sounds better in my head but basically it would be Jeff trying to make friends and failing. Like I said it sounded better in my head. They always sound better in my head.

Yeah. -.- Sometimes it just requires continuously clicking refresh. Anyway I'm up for almost anything at this point. Shipping is good. I ship the ships so far out to sea they never come back! ...Just my way of saying if you want to ship that's fine with me. Now if you were so inclined to play a victim, I might have an idea. Some random thought I had once so let me try and explain it without too many words. It revolves around the idea that Jeff longs for some kind of connection although goes about it in his own creepy way. Much like a stalker he makes attempts at creating a relationship with someone only to kill them when rejected. It sounds better in my head but basically it would be Jeff trying to make friends and failing. Like I said it sounded better in my head. They always sound better in my head.

Hm, I could work with that! Would you be open to doubling? I've been in the mood to play Slender as well, but of course if you don't feel like it, then I'll just play victim for you.

Hm, I could work with that! Would you be open to doubling? I've been in the mood to play Slender as well, but of course if you don't feel like it, then I'll just play victim for you.

If you want some Slender action the by all means play Slender. I'm up for just about anything at this point.

If you want some Slender action the by all means play Slender. I'm up for just about anything at this point.

Cool! It was more of an offer if you'd want to do your idea and have a second pairing running at the same time? So it might not be Slender x Jeff, but Jeff x my OC and Slender x your OC? The two plots could intermingle via the all too common mansion trope, where all the CP's live together? Just throwing ideas out there. I'd be down for anything, so it's up to you, really. We could also take this to DM's or Discord? Again, whatever you wanna do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back