• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom rps

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey Everyone Killianfan1 Here looking for more rp partners! I'm 23 going to be 24 in case age matters to anyone. I'm working at a full time job but I do reply during my break times and i'm active all day after work until I go to bed. I put a reply in usually when I've waken up so replies will happen before work, during breaks and after work.

Rules:
I like doing Cannon x Oc Pairings most, occasionally doing oc x oc pairings and will double with you if you have a good plot. Below are some but not all of the shows I watch. Ones underlined are ones I am wanting to be/
All I ask is that you keep in contact with me
I'm open to cannon x cannon but it's rare
I'm not into Yaoi/Yuri pairings, but if it's what you want to double for my straight pairing I'll do it.
please try to reply when you can or at least tell me when you'll be away

Anime:

Yugioh
- Mana x Atem
- Britt (oc) x Atem

Black Butler
-Aileen (Oc) x Ciel
-Katrina (oc) x Sebastian

Inuyasha
Fairy Tail
Sailor Moon
Mew Mew power
-if something your interested in isn't on the list just ask-

Tv Shows:

Supernatural
-Selena(oc) x Dean

Vampire Diaries
- Britt Petrova(oc) x Damon

Witches Of East End
- Killian Gardiner x Britt beauchamp (Oc)

Vampire Academy
American Horror Story (Have seen season 1-7, but looking for season 5 hotel)
-Donovan x Britt Sehkret (Oc)

Flash
-Barry x Selena Nile (oc)

Arrow
TrueBlood
-Warlow x Bree Stackhouse (oc)

Lost Girl
Once Upon a time
- Killian Jones x Amira White (oc)

Constantine
Dusk Till Dawn

-if anything you may want to do isn't on the list, ask i may or may not have seen it-

Last edited:
Anime:

Yugioh
Black Butler
Inuyasha
Fairy Tail
Sailor Moon
Mew Mew power
-if something your interested in isn't on the list just ask-

Tv Shows:

Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Witches Of East End
Vampire Academy
American Horror Story (Have seen season 1-7, but looking for season 5 hotel)
Flash
Arrow
TrueBlood
Lost Girl
Once Upon a time
Constantine
Dusk Till Dawn

-if anything you may want to do isn't on the list, ask i may or may not have seen it-

this is everything i have listed

I'm up for cannon x oc plus doubling because in rps i've done lately doubling makes it equal. As for posts requirements all I ask is to give something that I can work with and I'll do the same in return. I'm open minded when it comes to lgbt but i don't do rps with it often.

As long as you're open minded that's fine by me. I dont typically do Canon x OC due to being a shipper it all depends on which character you want paired with your OC,some characters I'm more open to Canon x OC than others. Let me know please

As long as you're open minded that's fine by me. I dont typically do Canon x OC due to being a shipper it all depends on which character you want paired with your OC,some characters I'm more open to Canon x OC than others. Let me know please

ah ok, On Black Butler I'd be looking for Ciel to pair with my character Aileen
ciel_x_aileen_png_by_96_adopts-dbk0iqe.png, on Yu-gi-oh I'd be looking for Atem/Yami Yugi to pair with my oc Brittpc__ethereal_lights_by_jnennyuki-d7ji46x.jpgbrittxatem__art_trade_for_queenbrittstalin__by_alex_one_o_one-d85e6cu.jpg

for Inuyasha and Sailor moon I don't really have anything structured for these two due to I haven't rped them much or at all.

Ciel I'm fine with an OC pairing as i dont really have any Ciel ships,Atem i strictly pair with Pegasus so no on that one.

Ciel I'm fine with an OC pairing as i dont really have any Ciel ships,Atem i strictly pair with Pegasus so no on that one.

ok, how do you normally do your rps? I normally just do through pm or through google hangout as I've got both this sites app and google hangout on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back