• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom rps! Mainly BNHA and some others!

SweetsxGiggles

A Constant Meow
Hi! Just looking for some casual, comfortable oc x canon roleplays. Really in the mood for some romantic rps! c:

Rules:

- Please be over 18. As stated above, I want romantic roleplays, and it's just... uncomfortable for me to roleplay romance situations with someone underage ._. Sorry about that!
- Any post length is fine!
- I'm very comfortable with doubling, or even playing multiple pairings! As long as it's fair! c:
- All characters must also be aged up to 18+.
- Do not harass me. ._. One or two messages is fine but when people keep messaging me asking if I'm there or interested, it really makes me uncomfortable.
- PM me with who you'd like to play, and who you'd like me to play! :)
- Any sexuality is fine! Also, I'd be fine if we double, and you want to do canon x canon for your part. As long as I can play an oc, I don't mind! :)

BNHA:
These are who I'd want you to play, in order of preference! I'd honestly be happy with any of these though! :) The first two are absolutely tied, as I really want to use the ocs for them! c:
Overhaul, Twice, Shigaraki, Tamaki, Deku, Monoma, Shinso, Kaminari, Genderswap! Toga, Mirio, Endeavor, Ochaco.

As for who I can play for you, I could probably play anyone not on that list. :) Some easier than others, but I'm pretty open to giving most a try!

I have ocs for all those that I've been wanting to play, so I'd be happy with just doubling, or I'd also be happy to play multiple pairings! :)

Gravity Falls:
Bill, Younger!Stanford, Older!Gideon, Genderswap!Giffany, or Reverse!Older!Dipper.

Funamusea/Deep Sea Prisoner's Works:
Shinya Kurai, Male!Rawberry, Ivlis, Artamos, Emalf, Fukami, Sal, Male!Alela Grora.

Kimi Ga Shine/Your Turn to Die:
Shin, Keiji, Rio Ranger, or Sou/Midori.

Humanized!Animal Crossing:
Redd, Raymond.

Pokemon:
Lt. Surge, Yandere!Ilima.

Future Diary:
Genderswapped!Yuno Gasai

Send me a message if interested! Make sure to read the rules or I'll just ignore!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back