• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom roleplays (read post to find out more)

PurpleMeeks

Hi there, 22 she/her looking for someone (20+ ONLY MDNI) to rp with, I only do fandom rps, and they consist of Oc x Cc, I don’t mind doubling up for these rps either 🙂

The fandoms I am looking for are:

Life is strange: looking for a Chloe/Steph
Resident Evil: looking for a Jill Valentine/Lady Dimitrescu
Last of us part 2
: Looking for a Ellie Williams/Abbie Anderson
Stardew Valley
: Looking for a Sebastian

I mainly write 3rd person and do tend to write a lot in the replies, this being around 2-5 paragraphs, I like to get into detail within replies as it’s most fun for me personally.Hinestly it’s okay if you can’t match this for a style but all I ask is that it’s more then a couple sentences for a reply.

I’m normally okay with a lot of things for triggers but it’s still nice to discuss this anyway when plotting.

For the genre it will be romance mainly but there will be other genres involved depending on which fandom it is.

If you’re interested in rping, please either like or comment and I will reach out, same for if you have any questions ect. Also when dming, please let me know of your age and pronouns, Thank you 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back