• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom Partners

deadly king

never fade away
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Vegas and I'm currently looking for partners to roleplay the following things:

1. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure // I've seen parts 1 through 5.

2. Death Note // I've only seen the anime but read the newest one shot.

3. Yakuza // I've only played 0 and Kiwami

4. Castlevania // I've seen all three seasons

5. Persona // I've played both 4 and 5 and know bits and pieces of part 3.

6. Initial D // I've seen 1-3 Stages and at the beginning of the 4th.

I'm interested in doing oc x canon characters, but I'm not opposed to just our ocs interacting or doing ships. I do more of romantic stuff but I don't mind throwing in different genres to spice things up. This is F/M,M/M,F/F friendly! I am 100% with any of those type of pairings.

Hey, I'd be down for a castlevania double up RP! Are you still interested in that?

Hello to both of you! I'm down for both of those things so please shoot me a message : )

Oh god JoJo is my favorite and I've never gotten to rp it. If you were to start something up for JJBA, what kind of rp are you looking for? I ask because I would gladly write almost every character that isn't the JoJo for an OC plot. Or, if you prefer, something taking place in Morioh or Italy post-plotline.

I was looking for a oc x canon type of roleplay, but I can work with you and do canon x canon if that's something more in your lane. I'm with fine something in Morioh though

Sweet deal. I'm totally cool mixing the two up, if you want to set up something a few years after Diamond is Unbreakable. Maybe something following the further mysteries of the city and the weirdos it attracts?

Yeah, that sounds good with me, I like that idea. Shoot me a message please and we can discuss more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back