• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Fandom or Original Roleplay

waitinghighlife

arthur morgan is a bae
Hey! So, this kind of a repost from about.. 4-5 months ago? I took a break, and ended up leaving roleplay partners, so if any of my older ones would like to roleplay again, please just hit me up. I feel bad, but don't want to bother them in case they don't want to continue. [If admins/mods would prefer me to just bump an older thread, I can.]

Anyways, I'm mostly looking to do an Arthur Morgan x OC roleplay, because I just finished playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and I can't handle it being done. I can double up, but I'd prefer to be OC if we don't. I'd also prefer anything from before chapter 6, or we do an AU where Arthur doesn't get TB and it's all happy in the epilogue. because that part still makes me cry and die inside. Whole thing, really.

If you're not into that, I have other fandoms I'm in;
  • Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Shadowhunter Chronicles, Hunger Games, Six of Crows, Percy Jackson, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Yuri! On Ice
    • I'm willing to do canon x canon, or oc x oc. Usually don't do oc x canon for myself, but if you want to double up I can do it for you
I also have some original things I'd like to try
  • I have a story set in the prohibition era I'd like to flesh out some, so if anyones willing to help me with that it'd be great. The basic idea is that there's a race of Bateleurs (magicians) and the MC is one, and she works at a speakeasy near Harlem called the Wandering Panther. However, the police are starting to crack down on Bateleurs (because they're very helpful at protecting said speakeasies from the police)
  • I also like to do romance, fantasy, historical, etc roleplays.
    • I can do MxM, FxF, MxF, or any other gendered pairings. I'm not super in the mood for anything specific.
If you're interested in anything, please DM me, because I don't really get thread replies.

PS. If it turns out I haven't responded in a few days, please remind me. Possibly busy, but also probably procrastinating doing my school work. I hope a sudden hiatus doesn't happen again.

What sorts of historical?
I'm up for medieval, Victorian (basically anytime royalty was around), old west, wars (never done a roleplay around one, but). I'm sure I can do something else if you bring it up, and if I dont know it I can do some research :)

Hey! So, this kind of a repost from about.. 4-5 months ago? I took a break, and ended up leaving roleplay partners, so if any of my older ones would like to roleplay again, please just hit me up. I feel bad, but don't want to bother them in case they don't want to continue. [If admins/mods would prefer me to just bump an older thread, I can.]

Anyways, I'm mostly looking to do an Arthur Morgan x OC roleplay, because I just finished playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and I can't handle it being done. I can double up, but I'd prefer to be OC if we don't. I'd also prefer anything from before chapter 6, or we do an AU where Arthur doesn't get TB and it's all happy in the epilogue. because that part still makes me cry and die inside. Whole thing, really.

If you're not into that, I have other fandoms I'm in;
  • Throne of Glass, Harry Potter, Shadowhunter Chronicles, Hunger Games, Six of Crows, Percy Jackson, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Yuri! On Ice
    • I'm willing to do canon x canon, or oc x oc. Usually don't do oc x canon for myself, but if you want to double up I can do it for you
I also have some original things I'd like to try
  • I have a story set in the prohibition era I'd like to flesh out some, so if anyones willing to help me with that it'd be great. The basic idea is that there's a race of Bateleurs (magicians) and the MC is one, and she works at a speakeasy near Harlem called the Wandering Panther. However, the police are starting to crack down on Bateleurs (because they're very helpful at protecting said speakeasies from the police)
  • I also like to do romance, fantasy, historical, etc roleplays.
    • I can do MxM, FxF, MxF, or any other gendered pairings. I'm not super in the mood for anything specific.
If you're interested in anything, please DM me, because I don't really get thread replies.

PS. If it turns out I haven't responded in a few days, please remind me. Possibly busy, but also probably procrastinating doing my school work. I hope a sudden hiatus doesn't happen again.

Percy Jackson OC x OC MXM? I have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back