Anime & Manga Looking for Dubbed Anime

Looking for DUBBED anime or anime movie recommendation
I'm looking for a good romantic /romantic-comedy but i'm also in the mood for good anime about sport or music but I also love my fantasy/adventure,,,,,,,,, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Genre I like :
Romance,comedy,action,adventure,drama,mecha,ecchi,supernatural,fantasy,game,harem,reverse harem,shounen,Josei,Historical,magic,Martial Arts,music,sports,Martial Arts,police,parody,Post-Apocalyptic,school,sci-fi,Seinen,Shoujo,yuri/Shoujo-...ai,Shounen,Shounen-ai/yaoi,slice of life,space,super powers,Tragedy,vampire/werewolves and more xD

Genre I dislike but still wanna try
Gore,horror and psychological

Anime I liked :
love hina
chobit <3
naruto
fairy tail
your lie in april <3
ah my goddess
blue drop
cat planet cuties
panty and stocking with gatherbelt
blue exorcist
claymore
date a live <3
freezing<3
mardock scrambles <3
please,teacher <3
prison school <3

soul eater
spirited away
summer wars <3
yurii! on ice <3
gurrenn lagan <3
garden of words <3
the seven deadly sins <3

my bride is mermaid <3
ouran high school host club <3

Anime I didn't like
kamisama kiss
guilty crown
high school dxd(might give this one another try)
cowboy bebop
early rein
air gear
ahh my Buddha
durarara
sankarea
the world only god knows (couldn't stand the main character lol)

please recommend a good anime/anime movie

Toradora is a cute little anime that you will literally scream at~ But it's cute with her crush

And I have a anime that is slightly gory, Blood+ If you haven't already tried watching it, Corpse party is also another one :)

Let's see... Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, the original 1997 Berserk anime (if you can stomach the gore and extremely bleak and dark moments,) Death Note, JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure (I prefer the subs on this one, but the dub isn't terrible.) That's all I can think of right now.

Let's see... Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, the original 1997 Berserk anime (if you can stomach the gore and extremely bleak and dark moments,) Death Note, JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure (I prefer the subs on this one, but the dub isn't terrible.) That's all I can think of right now.
thank you . I personally prefer dubbed anime over subbed.

Alright, So, I didn't make a list! BUUUT I did go through and find anime I have watched and loved ever so much :) I have no idea if some of them are dubbed or not so if not I am soo sorry

Free! Iwabi swim club & eternal summer, there are two seasons and the gayness--- oml I love it ,
Fruits basket,
Pandora hearts,
Angel beats is one of my least favorites, it's okay though,
Food wars, It's a bit....Just be careful haha,
Skip beat was cute,
Special A,
Vampire knight, you will get really frustrated at the characters,
Hetalia is cute and funny :)
kaichou wa maid-sama
Wall flower,
Say I love you, This was one of my favorites like oml its not the best graphics but---- it is good
And blue spring ride

I'm almost through the rest of the Fishman Island arc myself :D Let's stay posted on it! Also I recommend Dragonball if you haven't already watched. Super too but watch Z before Super. And DB before DBZ

• Terror in Resonance: It isn't very comedic or romantic (though there is romance), but this happens to be my absolute favorite anime. It's about two teenage terrorists, Nine and Twelve, who blow up buildings and whatnot. The two boys, known as Sphinx, give riddles to the police and threaten to destroy more buildings if the riddles can't be solved. It's very good. The animation is beautiful. The soundtrack is gold. The characters are so well-developed and lovely.
  • Pandora Hearts: Though the anime doesn't quite live up to the manga, this is one that I think reminds me of the Seven Deadly Sins. Oz, the main character, tries to find the secrets behind the Abyss, Alice and many of the characters of Pandora Hearts, who all seem to be tied to a famous fantasy character in some way.

Those are the only two I can suggest right now, but I have more if you want any. <3
I even have some comedic ones if you want them.

• Terror in Resonance: It isn't very comedic or romantic (though there is romance), but this happens to be my absolute favorite anime. It's about two teenage terrorists, Nine and Twelve, who blow up buildings and whatnot. The two boys, known as Sphinx, give riddles to the police and threaten to destroy more buildings if the riddles can't be solved. It's very good. The animation is beautiful. The soundtrack is gold. The characters are so well-developed and lovely.
  • Pandora Hearts: Though the anime doesn't quite live up to the manga, this is one that I think reminds me of the Seven Deadly Sins. Oz, the main character, tries to find the secrets behind the Abyss, Alice and many of the characters of Pandora Hearts, who all seem to be tied to a famous fantasy character in some way.
Those are the only two I can suggest right now, but I have more if you want any. <3
I even have some comedic ones if you want them.
I don't want to impose but if you have nothing better to do I would love it

I don't want to impose but if you have nothing better to do I would love it
Your wish is my command.
  • The Devil is a Part-Timer: The story is about a demon king named Sadao Maou seeking to conquer the world of Ente Isla but, when confronted by the Hero Emilia, he is forced to retreat through a gate that transports him to modern day Tokyo, Japan. To survive and find a way to return to Ente Isla, Satan gains part-time employment at a fast food restaurant called MgRonald.
  • Shounen Maid: (Another favorite of mine, though it isn't very popular. =c) After the death of his mother, Chihiro is adopted by a young, wealthy, eccentric uncle he didn't know he had. To Chihiro's dismay, when he arrives at his uncle's mansion, the mansion is covered in trash and decides to employ himself as his uncle's maid - all with allowance, of course. madoka is everything to me tho you have to watch thIS
  • Dramatical Murder: Again, not a comedy, but it's sooo good. I don't know how to explain this well as it's been a while since I've seen it and the only synopsis I could find online follows the game-version more than the anime. Just, I dunno, look this one up. Clear is beautiful.
  • Black Butler: It's mainstream, but I think it has a good bit of comedy to it. Not gonna bother explaining this one because I'm getting lazy.

Need more? I really don't watch too many comedies. I'm more of a gory kind of gal.

Your wish is my command.

• The Devil is a Part-Timer: The story is about a demon king named Sadao Maou seeking to conquer the world of Ente Isla but, when confronted by the Hero Emilia, he is forced to retreat through a gate that transports him to modern day Tokyo, Japan. To survive and find a way to return to Ente Isla, Satan gains part-time employment at a fast food restaurant called MgRonald.
    • Shounen Maid: (Another favorite of mine, though it isn't very popular. =c) After the death of his mother, Chihiro is adopted by a young, wealthy, eccentric uncle he didn't know he had. To Chihiro's dismay, when he arrives at his uncle's mansion, the mansion is covered in trash and decides to employ himself as his uncle's maid - all with allowance, of course. madoka is everything to me tho you have to watch thIS
    • Dramatical Murder: Again, not a comedy, but it's sooo good. I don't know how to explain this well as it's been a while since I've seen it and the only synopsis I could find online follows the game-version more than the anime. Just, I dunno, look this one up. Clear is beautiful.
    • Black Butler: It's mainstream, but I think it has a good bit of comedy to it. Not gonna bother explaining this one because I'm getting lazy.
Need more? I really don't watch too many comedies. I'm more of a gory kind of gal.

Your wish is my command.

The more the better :D
Here feed back on the anime's you suggested
Terror in Resonance: I have this weird moral thing that ruin anything I would deem unmoral like harming animals or humans so I don't think its the right anime for me
Pandora Hearts Amazing storyline but not dubbed sadly
The Devil is a Part-Timer: since it comedy I might give it a try but again the moral thing
Shounen Maid: seems like an interesting anime :o
Dramatical Murder virtual reality + shounen-ai <3 match mad in heaven
Black Butler heard quite a bit about this anime .. love the fanfic xD

THANKS YOU SO MUCH

Alright, So, I didn't make a list! BUUUT I did go through and find anime I have watched and loved ever so much :) I have no idea if some of them are dubbed or not so if not I am soo sorry

Free! Iwabi swim club & eternal summer, there are two seasons and the gayness--- oml I love it ,
Fruits basket,
Pandora hearts,
Angel beats is one of my least favorites, it's okay though,
Food wars, It's a bit....Just be careful haha,
Skip beat was cute,
Special A,
Vampire knight, you will get really frustrated at the characters,
Hetalia is cute and funny :)
kaichou wa maid-sama
Wall flower,
Say I love you, This was one of my favorites like oml its not the best graphics but---- it is good
And blue spring ride

Heres my lovely feedback
free :already on my watclist
fruit basket : in my watch list
Pandora heart : not dubbed :)
food wars : seems interesting
Skip beat NOT DUBBED BUT might try the manga
Special A not dubbed
vampire knight on the ;ist
Hetalia seems interesting
kaichou wa maid-sama on the list
Wall flower,loool xD