• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Dragon Ball rpers

AnimesChibia

Look at my lack of self control
Hello, I'm new to the site, and I'm looking for new writing partners. Starting with Dragon Ball because I got the brainrot for it rn.

You'll see the characters I prefer to rp as in my about me. Just because the character you want to play is on my list, however, doesn't mean I don't want to interact with your take on the character. In fact I very much would like to.

I don't really have a plot in mind, I was kind of hoping we could talk out a plot together or just wing it. I do want to focus on exploring the characters and their development and stuff rather than just like. Fighting. Fighting can be in it, but I don't want that to be the focus.

Here's some things to know.

1. No bigotry, please. That means racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. I don't want that hate.
  2. I am open to most kinds of ships (canonxcanon, ocxcanon, any gender, polyam or monagomous, etc.), even ships I wouldn't normally consider. Except for incest, pedophillia, or beastiality. Those should be a given, but just in case. Also with certain ships, we will have to develop it. Especially with certain characters of mine, as some are more closed off than others, if that makes sense. Romantic relationships aren't really the goal, however.
  3. Like I said above, just because you find a character that you play on my list does not mean I won't interact with your take on the character. Please never assume that. I am more than happy to write with you and your take on the character.
  4. If a character I happen to be playing lashes out at yours, please do not take it personally.
And I think that's about it. If you're interested, I guess either reply to this or shoot me a private message? Again I am new to this site I'm sorry-

Hello, I'm new to the site, and I'm looking for new writing partners. Starting with Dragon Ball because I got the brainrot for it rn.

You'll see the characters I prefer to rp as in my about me. Just because the character you want to play is on my list, however, doesn't mean I don't want to interact with your take on the character. In fact I very much would like to.

I don't really have a plot in mind, I was kind of hoping we could talk out a plot together or just wing it. I do want to focus on exploring the characters and their development and stuff rather than just like. Fighting. Fighting can be in it, but I don't want that to be the focus.

Here's some things to know.

1. No bigotry, please. That means racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc. I don't want that hate.
  2. I am open to most kinds of ships (canonxcanon, ocxcanon, any gender, polyam or monagomous, etc.), even ships I wouldn't normally consider. Except for incest, pedophillia, or beastiality. Those should be a given, but just in case. Also with certain ships, we will have to develop it. Especially with certain characters of mine, as some are more closed off than others, if that makes sense. Romantic relationships aren't really the goal, however.
  3. Like I said above, just because you find a character that you play on my list does not mean I won't interact with your take on the character. Please never assume that. I am more than happy to write with you and your take on the character.
  4. If a character I happen to be playing lashes out at yours, please do not take it personally.
And I think that's about it. If you're interested, I guess either reply to this or shoot me a private message? Again I am new to this site I'm sorry-
(Im interested)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back