• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Detroit: Become Human RP! [1x1] [Gen, MxM] [Always looking]

itsnao

So, as the title states I’m really craving a Detroit: Become Human RP. I’ll just start off with some general information and then we can get to the fun stuff! :D

First off, I’m female, 22 and my time zone is GMT+1. I have about 7+ years of experience and really love longer/detailed replies (although of course the actual length of my replies depends on the scene and quality trumps quantity). I do try to match my partner’s length but my replies usually fluctuate between 300 - 1,500 words.

I do enjoy plotting and world-building (any headcanons regarding androids/life after the revolution etc. are more than welcome!) but I’m also more than able to jump into a RP with minimal planning beforehand. I’m mostly comfortable with purely Gen RPs or MxM pairings. I won’t do smut and I’m comfortable playing multiple characters if wanted.

The frequency of my replies can vary a lot, and just a fair warning: I'm a bit of a slow replier! But if I don’t reply for a long time it’s perfectly okay to message me again! I’m a pretty patient person so it’s perfectly all right if it takes you some time to get back to me, too! :D

Also, I’m practically always looking for new partners so even if you read this ad some time in the future and are unsure whether you should contact me or not, just go ahead!

Now, here’s what I’m specifically looking for when it comes to D:BH (the stars mark what I'm really craving at the moment, although I'll be happy to RP all of them):

Hank & Connor (platonic/non-romantic): I’m more comfortable playing Connor but I would also be willing to play Hank. I’m more than happy to RP all sorts of scenarios (keep in mind that I don’t ship them, please). I think a RP set after the revolution would be interesting, maybe with Connor struggling to adjus to deviancy and Hank helping him but I’m also open to other ideas. Maybe something canon-divergent? Or Hank and Connor meet in some other way?

***Hank & Connor & Connor &… : This is a very specific idea and something that would require both of us playing multiple characters. Basically, I would like to see Hank sort of ‘adopt’ all the Connors we see in the game, so OG Connor, RK800-60 and RK900, maybe even a fourth Connor? I’d also be open to shipping one of them with Gavin or maybe Markus (or someone else) as a side-plot (but it’s not necessary). (This idea is based on BlueUmbriel’s Brother AU)

***Connor x Gavin: I know this isn’t a very popular pairing but I would love to do something with these two, they are probably my OTP for this fandom. I can play either of them, although I do have a preference for Connor. I’m open to all sorts of plots or we can make up something together.

***Male!Android OC x Male!Android OC: I already have an idea for a plot with this setting that we can flesh out together or you can suggest your own/we can work something out together!

Male!Android OC x Male!Human OC: I have a preference for playing the android character but I don't have a plot for this one yet. I'm happy to hear your ideas or we can come up with something together!

***Ralph x Jerry: I have a slight preference for playing Ralph but I’d be willing to play either of them!

What I haven’t tried but would be willing to:

RK900 x Gavin:
For that I would have a preference for playing Gavin since I haven’t tried playing RK900 before, and it would also depend on the plot.

Connor x Markus: I would prefer to play Connor for this one. I think something set after the revolution would be very interesting.

Ralph x ??? / Daniel x ??? / ***HK400 x ???: I’d love to give these side characters some love as well, this can be a more complex plot with multiple characters or just two characters (either romantic or platonic). I have a plot in mind for the HK400 one!

General things I like:

I do love angst and hurt & comfort (as long as there’s a happy ending eventually!). I’m alright with most themes apart from outright smut. I also love RPs that focus on the characters, how they evolve and interact with each other and I’m also interested in expanding on the world of D:BH, like making up more detailed explanations for how androids work or just sort of detailing what Detroit will look like after the revolution, what sort of laws will be passed and how society will slowly change. I’m really in love with writing about character’s inner struggles, especially characters like Connor who I imagine struggles a lot with his own deviancy and has probably internalised a lot of the things humans say about androids. Connor is my favourite character so I’ll be willing to play him against other characters even if I haven’t mentioned them here. I also have a document with some plot ideas ready, although naturally I'd be more than happy to listen to your ideas as well (or brainstorm together).

Settings: pre-/post revolution, canon-divergent plots or AUs in which there are still androids but maybe there’s no revolution at all or characters meet in a different way (not really keen on AUs in which there are no androids at all).

Things I would rather not do: Cross-overs or AUs without androids, Canon x OC stuff, FxM pairings

I’m happy to hear whatever plot you have in mind or we can come up with something together, I’m pretty flexible when it comes to that!

Thank you for reading! <3

Bump! I'm really craving this fandom again! Atm I would really love to try out my plot for the M!Android OC x M!Android OC pairing, but I'm totally open for all of the pairings/ideas I listed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back