• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Detroit become human Roleplayers.

Dutch2775

Helljumper CPRL 21175 Taylor Henry 'Dutch' Miles
Hello , first things first my name is Mason , as the title says I am looking for people to rp with along the lines of the game Detroit become human , it doesnt not matter if you are literate just give me at least a line to work with. I am interested in any Canon x Canon or OC x OC pairings , we can discuss the plot on discord or another social media site if not here.

I'm interested! I love DBH. I'm pretty flexible too. My account doesn't have enough posts (I'm new) to PM you, so if you want to discuss details, PM me first. Alternatively, I'm on discord too.

Interested in plotting something out for a D:BH rp. I loved the game and have actually been looking for one since I finished playing it. Most interested in playing canons against canons.

I cant even remember making this thread or if I even dmed half of you.

Heya! I really like DBH, and I'm super interested in a rp! I have discord, just reply for the details. I do prefer oc x canon, but I'm flexible. hope to see your reply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back