• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed RPs

Wiggle

the best of the best, ya heard
Hey! I'm starting to look for more detailed and literate RPs, I would like my RP partner to write 3-5 paragraphs at minimum, be fairly literate, be detailed and be some what active. My idea of active is a one to multiple posts a day. I usually prefer playing a male as my main character, and can play more than one character. I usually like to have romance in my RPs, but not a fan of just romance. Send a PM if you're interested in any.

I'm not interested in FxF, MxM or any transgender roleplays.

Here is a list of what I'd enjoy RPing.

Original Universes:

Fantasy

Military

Futuristic

Near Future

Modern/Historical Realistic

Superhero Fiction

Action/Adventure

Crime

Fandoms/OC

Star Wars

Lord of the Rings

Pokemon

The Elder Scrolls

Fallout

Fate/Stay Night

Naruto

Halo

Harry Potter

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we could do a 1x1 together. I'm open to almost any of the ideas except Naruto, Fate/Stay Night, and Avatar. Could you start a PM with me? I'm not able to create PMs yet.

Fallout, starwars, or lord of the rings. If anyone in the whole thread is interested pm me, I have a few plots for each of them.

I wouldn't mind doing an RP with you. I'm good with detail, as I actually write novels in my free time :P I currently have some great 1x1 RP partners, but I easily have room for one or two more. I'm comfortable with doing an RP on Fallout (Which I'm currently RP'ing with someone else, and did RP previously with another), or The Elder Scrolls (Preferably on Skyrim, as I know that map best over every other one). I'm good with Modern realistic, Military, and Crime (My newest novel's a Crime-Thriller :D ) - We can follow plots from videogames on the above topics, or we can create our own storyline. I'm cool with either :) I can hit more than one post a day, depending on my schedule, but like I said, I've got room to RP with you if you wanted to :) @Wiggle

I'd be interested in roleplaying with you. I like writing lengthy posts and that's one of my problems when I try and do group roleplay sometimes. I'm open to doing a MxM superhero paring or anything really. I'm open to trying new things and I don't really have many limits when it comes to rping. I'm still in high school so I get busy sometimes, so I can't guarantee 3-5 paragraphs per post but I can guarantee at least a paragraph or two. Pm me if you're interested :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Wars and Lord of the Rings?

I would love to RP with you on either of these!

Angelique

star-wars-dzheday-devushka.jpg

Hello there; you've caught my interest with the Fantasy and the Superhero idea in the original universe. I also tend to like world building so I think we can be a good match for an rp. If you think the same, do you think you can pm me? I don't have access to that as of yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am more than willing to do the following: fantasy, military, The Elder Scrolls (Oblivion and Skyrim are the only ones I have played through), Fallout, or Harry Potter. Pm me please if you are still interested :)

I'm pretty open to many of your ideas, I'd like to go over a LOTR idea if you're open to it. If not, I'm on board with about 80% of your list and feel I would meet your parameters you listed as well.

Thanks!

I would be interested in doing Pokémon (though, may I warn you, I don't play the games, and have only seen a few episodes of the anime. I still like it, though) or Harry Potter. Also, crime or Superhero Fiction would be great if you want to do an original world. Please PM me ( :) )

I wouldn't mind trying out an original universe with you. If you're still looking.

I have a Dragon-human hybrid who wouldn't mind stretching her wings (quite literally). As well as a human badass space captain who could use a partner in crime if sci fi is more to your taste.

Anyway. Let me know if you're interested. I'm new, but I promise I bring no drama. I mean, good drama in story but no drama outside of story and uh... hi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back