• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for detailed RP Partner

Amicus

Lizard Wizard
Hello all,

I am looking for partners who are interested in participating in fantasy or historical role plays. Let me tell you a bit about myself!

About Amicus
  • Literate and detailed
    • I average about 3-4 paragraphs per reply and pride myself on correct grammar.
  • Interested in Fantasy and Historical role plays.
    • Fantasy
      • I have a few plot lines and maps that I have created that I'm happy to go off of. They're pretty traditional and influenced by video games like Skyrim and Dragon Age. Magic, kingdoms, dragons, so on.
    • History
      • Predominantly French and American Revolutionary history, pirates, and the wild west.
  • All Genders and Sexualities
    • I am comfortable playing as male, female, and non-binary characters and I am open to all gender pairings. Whatever you're comfortable with! Romance is not integral to any of my plots but I'm open to discussing the potential for romance.
  • Replies 3-4 Times a week
    • I am a pretty busy person! I can't reply every day but will make an effort to reply at least 3 times a week.

I'm happy to discuss plot more in depth once someone shows a base interest. If it seems like our interests align please reply to this thread and tell me a bit about yourself and what direction you want to go.

Your friend,

Amicus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back