• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed, Long Term Partner(s)

Sugar Rush

Just a little bit sweeter.
Supporter
Hey everyone, just wanted to make a quick thread letting people know that I'm searching for partners once again. My schedule has cleared up some and I can start opening myself up to some Rps once again. Before I start rambling, let's get some things laid out.

What I'm looking for:

• Someone who can write at least a paragraph
  • Interested in some World-building
  • Interested in Fantasy or Scifi
  • Moderately active (At least a post every couple of days)
  • Friendly and open minded to real life situations (Aka if something happens on either of our ends, we let the other person know and work something out.)
  • Likes romance of characters

Other than what is posted, I'm open to a lot of things. Feel free to contact me through whatever. We can discuss things from there if anyone is interested or has questions/ concerns. Other than that, I hope we can create some great stories together. :)

I'm new to forum-based RP, but I meet most of your criteria and have reasonably solid writing chops. Not particularly interested in romance, but I'm willing to try out something new. Feel free to drop me a line if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back