• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Decent Partners! (1x1) (FxF/MxM/FxM/ect.)

Tango

Hi! I'm Tango!

You can find my introduction here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/my-name-is-tango-4-years-experience.335744/

Generally I will try to match your post length, but if you need any proof of my abilities I'm happy to supply you with some of my work! My usual relaxed roleplaying style is about 1 paragraph.

The majority of my characters are female, but I'm flexible and I can make more as I need to!

I do love Realistic/Modern RP's but I'm open to Fantasy, Sci-Fi, ect. I'm honestly really, really flexible-- I just love to roleplay.

I would put prompts/starters/ect. here but I normally come up with those after viewing my partner's character/s so if you'd like to see some ideas I can come up with, please post a character below!

I honestly would just love to get back into roleplaying again and I'll take whatever I can get!!

Thank you so much for reading!

Hello! Welcome to the site, figured I'd drop a few characters here for you to look at.

• Preferred Setting: Any
    Orientation: Up for anything

Description: A beautiful woman down on her luck, Ann's life has been hell from the word go. Abused in her youth, the only real profession she could ever hold down was selling herself. Never being the type to complain, Ann has grown to love her loose life, and all the perks, and headaches that come with it.

Sarcastic and self depreciating, her personality and story can be applied to just about any setting, making her one of my favorite characters to use in role plays.

These are jsut some basic

Hello! Welcome to the site, figured I'd drop a few characters here for you to look at.

• Preferred Setting: Any
    Orientation: Up for anything

Description: A beautiful woman down on her luck, Ann's life has been hell from the word go. Abused in her youth, the only real profession she could ever hold down was selling herself. Never being the type to complain, Ann has grown to love her loose life, and all the perks, and headaches that come with it.

Sarcastic and self depreciating, her personality and story can be applied to just about any setting, making her one of my favorite characters to use in role plays.

These are jsut some basic
I'm in love with your characters!!

Do you mind sending me a PM so we could plan something? (If you're okay with that, of course!)

Thank you for replying!!

Hi! I'm Tango!

You can find my introduction here: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/my-name-is-tango-4-years-experience.335744/

Generally I will try to match your post length, but if you need any proof of my abilities I'm happy to supply you with some of my work! My usual relaxed roleplaying style is about 1 paragraph.

The majority of my characters are female, but I'm flexible and I can make more as I need to!

I do love Realistic/Modern RP's but I'm open to Fantasy, Sci-Fi, ect. I'm honestly really, really flexible-- I just love to roleplay.

I would put prompts/starters/ect. here but I normally come up with those after viewing my partner's character/s so if you'd like to see some ideas I can come up with, please post a character below!

I honestly would just love to get back into roleplaying again and I'll take whatever I can get!!

Thank you so much for reading!

Hi! I'm interested in rping with you! :)

Ah hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, however I am unable to send a PM because I am new. If you're interested, please message me : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back