• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for creative, casual partner with patience as I ease back into this. ;)

hikelli

sizzle
Definitely haven't written in longer than I care to mention...I used to roleplay pages and pages every night before I just sort of closed my laptop and never opened it back up...Well my boyfriend just got this one and I'm attempting to rekindle the spark with something I once absolutely loved doing.

Looking for something possibly a little more casual to kind of ease me into it...I'm very open minded if you've got any plotlines or jumpstart points you've been wanting to try.
My pairings used to be strictly mxm, but I'd be willing to try a fxm if you've got something I find particularly interesting to start with.

I used to have a huge list of things and ideas and pairings and whatnot, but sadly, those are gone forever on an old laptop.

addict x addict - could definitely get creative with this. A conventional addict maybe paired with someone addicted to something other than a substance.

imaginary friend x troubled
- I remember doing this one a few different ways years ago and it actually became really fun.

I'll add to this later as I think about my old list and other pairings I've got ideas for.

Awesome (: I would be willing to take either role honestly. I had an idea that the creator could be someone with a troubled home life and perhaps some kind of coping issues with some event or something. So he created an escape that kind of ends up being more of a problem for them than anything else. Other characters could totally be incorperated down the road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back