• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for couple ppl for arr marriage rp

Thank you both for being so considerate. And yes I have seen it happen too. That shy/timid people were totally overlooked. But I promise that won't happen.

Ow I have one question. Which I forgot to ask in my enthusiasm yesterday night. How frequent do you expect us to post? Because if you two want this to be a quick pacing roleplay I would have to pull out, due to intership, part time job, other school stuff and probably also different time zones. I will try to post as frequent as I can but that might at some time not be more than once a week.

We haven't thought of any other kingdoms. We only aimed to make this extremely simple and give freedom for the interested RPers to contribute to the storyline. I don't know if we're go as far as pirates and navy but it could be something to consider if there will be another upcoming war.

A crown prince would be appreciated. There's an influx of female characters and it would be nice to balance things out.

As for the posting frequency, it all depends on the post length.

Pearlholy said:
A crown prince would be appreciated. There's an influx of female characters and it would be nice to balance things out.

As for the posting frequency, it all depends on the post length.
When it's all said and done if we need more of one gender I can make more characters if needed. I'm used to playing multiple characters

Sorry I disappeared yesterday, guys. I got busy.

@octopotamus I personally am not favoring any pirate-like characters for this rp. Naval, possibly, but nothing near the iconic and glorified times of pirate. For the feel of this rp, it would be more around Medieval Europe where trade was still somewhat sketchy but necessary, but blacksmithing was definitely more of a thing. Whenever I hear pirates, I'm concerned, because most don't think of earlier time pirates. They only think of Pirates of the Caribbean. :/

The pacifistic kingdom, I could honestly see already be set into place, depending on the players already accepted. Just remember. There's only four kingdoms at the moment, they're all good in one (or two) things and suffering severely in another. Trade also is difficult for these kingdoms until the make these allegiances with one another. So, better trade probably won't come till these kids get married. xD ;;

@tacticalgenius I actually like that idea quite a bit and a crowned prince would be ideal. xD

@BlackSparrow I didn't get a chance to make the thread yesterday, so if you can hold off until I make it. I'll link you guys once I have it up.

@Wings Since there's been a slight boom in interest since I last checked RPN yesterday, I'm gonna have to be slightly picky. If we are bringing in more people, it would be one other person for a crowned prince. So this applies to @octopotamus and @tacticalgenius as well. I'll make the thread, and the three of you can apply if you would like, but I can only accept one person.

@octopotamus[/URL] I personally am not favoring any pirate-like characters for this rp. Naval, possibly, but nothing near the iconic and glorified times of pirate. For the feel of this rp, it would be more around Medieval Europe where trade was still somewhat sketchy but necessary, but blacksmithing was definitely more of a thing. Whenever I hear pirates, I'm concerned, because most don't think of earlier time pirates. They only think of Pirates of the Caribbean. :/

The pacifistic kingdom, I could honestly see already be set into place, depending on the players already accepted. Just remember. There's only four kingdoms at the moment, they're all good in one (or two) things and suffering severely in another. Trade also is difficult for these kingdoms until the make these allegiances with one another. So, better trade probably won't come till these kids get married. xD ;;

@tacticalgenius I actually like that idea quite a bit and a crowned prince would be ideal. xD

@BlackSparrow I didn't get a chance to make the thread yesterday, so if you can hold off until I make it. I'll link you guys once I have it up.

@Wings Since there's been a slight boom in interest since I last checked RPN yesterday, I'm gonna have to be slightly picky. If we are bringing in more people, it would be one other person for a crowned prince. So this applies to @octopotamus and @tacticalgenius as well. I'll make the thread, and the three of you can apply if you would like, but I can only accept one person.
If you saw my first post, I was asking about a kingdom that focuses on magic and spirituality but weak in combat and force. I didn't specify what the gender of my character would be. In my last post I posted, I was saying that depending on the influx of female characters I would have been willing to make my crown prince/princess a male.

That makes sense as to limit the people to a certain amount.

Also how would you feel about my kingdom idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wings Woops, my bad. Dx I accidentally missed it. I'm sorry.

What kind of magic and spirituality are you thinking about? Magic could be used in combat as well, so if your kingdom is severely weak in combat, then it would most likely be on the verge of war and looking for allies from someone else. But what would they be giving to someone else for them to unite kingdoms? These are broader and rhetorical questions, so please don't feel like I'm picking at you or anything. >___<;;

But it is something to think about.

But again, I think your best bet for a definite yay or nay would be to fill out an app once I get the code up. There will be a section for kingdom information that people could fill out.

Yuuki of the Strata] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5032-wings/ said:
@Wings[/URL] Woops, my bad. Dx I accidentally missed it. I'm sorry.
What kind of magic and spirituality are you thinking about? Magic could be used in combat as well, so if your kingdom is severely weak in combat, then it would most likely be on the verge of war and looking for allies from someone else. But what would they be giving to someone else for them to unite kingdoms? These are broader and rhetorical questions, so please don't feel like I'm picking at you or anything. >___<;;

But it is something to think about.

But again, I think your best bet for a definite yay or nay would be to fill out an app once I get the code up. There will be a section for kingdom information that people could fill out.
Its fine that you missed it.

So they focus mainly on like summoning magic, fortune telling, prophesy, ect. With spiritual think of like Tibetan monks, meditation, shamen, the like.

With the war issue, they live up in the mountains. They have a civilization much like the Inca Indians. So it would be hard to attack them.

Though I may end up changing the ideas a bit. I will fill out a code thing when it is up.

I think six would be better than four. I know it's a small role play but six is typical D&D size and has more room for character interaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back