• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Commitment

Elffri3nd

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Type(s)
So I will start this off by introducing myself. I have been role playing for a number of years now and I am currently only in one role play so I decide that I would like to do some for stuff. I like to fantasy stuff and I will do some fandom things. I tend to make male characters although I can make a female character. I prefer MxM or MxF where I play a boy but you can try and convince me to do what you want if you so please. All I really want from my part is that they are committed and don't leave for long periods of time without a telling me why and that you can write descent post. Below is what I a willing to do although it is not limited to just that.

Vampire X Human (Sick maybe)

God X God (Real or Fake, if real Greek)

Prince X Peasant (I have Atlantis in mind for some reason)

I know it isn't a long list but those are thing I am most interested in. Lets have fun and I would love to see something that keeps me on my feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back