• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for Co-GM to help plan and run a Titanfall Roleplay

Yang Xiao Long

Sunny Little Dragon
The title explains it pretty much, I'm looking for a partner to help me plan and run a Titanfall roleplay.

I've ran a couple in the past and most of them have died due to lack of activity and interest. I hope that if I can find a partner with a common interest another one down the road might be nice.

Requirements:
-Must have discord for text based chat.
-Must have atleast some knowledge of Titanfall.
-Must be willing to help half n half with the RP. (I'm not looking for help, I'm looking for a partner. If I wanted off hand and vague suggestions I would of gone elsewhere.)
-Able to constructively collaborate and plan.
-Must be willing to poke holes in my shitty logic without the fear of hurting my delicate ego.

I know it's not much but I suck at interest checks, if you're interested reply here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back