• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for CCxCC FxF Xenoblade or Fire Emblem 1x1s

ReaperMelia

Double Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, I'm Melia! I'm 26, and my pronouns are she/her. I've got a lot of RP interests, but right now, I'm interested in trying out a canon character x canon character RP! I'd specifically like to focus on a couple specific fandoms. Before I go into ideas/characters, a few notes:

Requirements
  • Must be 18+, preferably 21+. I'm not comfortable doing 1x1s with anyone younger than 18. If you aren't 18+, please don't reply.
  • I'm specifically looking for FxF and CCxCC stories with this thread. I'm open to a good OCxOC idea if you have one, but I'm personally not interested in OCxCanon.
  • I know this is covered by RPN's rules, but just to reiterate, I'm not ok with any romance going into NSFW territory.
  • A partner willing to collaborate - I want us to plot and come up with fun ideas together!
  • A partner who communicates - If you're having a problem, have an idea, or just aren't interested in continuing the RP, please let me know! I want to discuss anything that comes up so we're both having fun. If you get bored and don't want to continue, I understand, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know first.
  • I'm looking for a partner with at least a literate writing style (full sentences, decent grammar/spelling/formatting) who generally writes at least two paragraphs per post. Some moments might call for less, and that's fine, but I want to avoid frequent short posts/one-liners.
  • I'd like to shoot for one or two posts a week at minimum. That being said, if something comes up or you get busy, please let me know! I'll do the same thing if it happens to me. I'd be happy to wait longer if I know you're busy.
Other Notes
  • I'm fine with exploring a wacky AU idea and getting crazy with the world we settle on! I'm also fine with something more straightforward if that's what you'd prefer.
  • Since I'm just trying this out, I don't really have much/any experience writing CCxCC. I'd like a partner who's fine with that. I might be rusty with some characters since it's been a while since I've played some of these games, but I'll do my best to be as accurate as possible. I'm fine with using AUs to give a bit of wiggle room, too.
  • I'm looking for something a little more laid back and fun since I'm new to CCxCC, but I'm fine with something more serious if that's what you want.
  • I'm perfectly fine with doubling up and having multiple pairs if you'd like to do that! I'm more comfortable writing women, so additional characters I choose will likely be women, but I'm fine if you want to go with something else for a side character. Non-bolded characters in particular are ones I might be more interested in having as secondary characters rather than main characters.
  • Any bolded characters are ones who are higher priority for me (and bold + italics are extra high priority), but I'd be willing to play any character listed below. I'll include any specific characters I'd be interested in playing off of in parentheses next to my characters if there are any. That being said, if you have someone else you'd like to pair with them, I'd be interested in hearing what you have in mind!
  • If there's anyone you'd like me to use who's not listed below, I might also be willing to give them a go, particularly as a secondary character if we double! The ones I list are the ones I'd feel a little more comfortable using.
Xenoblade Characters/Ideas
Just to note, I've played through the main story of all four games plus all DLC storylines.
Characters I'm interested in playing:
  • Xenoblade 1 - Melia
  • Xenoblade 2 - Pyra (Nia), Mythra (Brighid), Brighid (Mythra or Morag)
  • Xenoblade 3 - Kevesi Queen (Agnian Queen), Eunie, Sena (Mio), Mio (Sena), Glimmer
Ideas:
  • Xenoblade 2 AU - Someone else (Nia?) becomes Pyra's Driver, and the two set off on their own quest.
  • Xenoblade 3 AU -
  • Melia and Nia are more directly involved in freeing Aionis earlier on and travel together. That or they work together to peacefully bring their worlds together after they properly fuse.
  • Open to coming up with something different! Both serious plots and ones that are laid back and chill are fine. I'm also fine with mixing characters from 1 and 2, and silly AUs are ok with me.
Fire Emblem Characters/Ideas
Just to note, I've at least played through the main stories of Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Awakening, Fates (all three routes), Shadows of Valentia, Warriors, Three Houses (Silver Snow), and Engage. I also played Heroes back in the day, but I dropped it at some point during Book 4. I'd prefer to focus on characters from those games since I'm familiar with them.
  • Awakening - Olivia, Tiki, Cherche
  • Fates - Azura, Felicia, Beruka, Orochi (Kagero), Kagero (Orochi)
  • Shadows of Valentia - Catria, Silque, Tatiana, Shade
  • Engage - Ivy, Timerra, Lapis, Jade
  • Heroes - Eir
Ideas:
  • Heroes-esque crossover - could be serious, could be laid back and fun. Either works for me, and I'd be fine with cross-game pairs.
  • Open to coming up with something different, whether it's also cross-game or just focused on one of them! Silly AUs are also fine.
  • Might also be open to using Three Houses characters even though I didn't list any, though it would depend on which characters. I might be more rusty with them, too.

Thank you for taking a look at my thread! Please reply if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm open for a Fire Emblem one! Fates and Three Houses or some form of cross-game would be what I'm most comfortable with.

I know not much about the fandom since I barely played just wanted to say its nice to see someone in the Xenoblade fandom and good luck finding a partner I hope you find someone!

Hi, I'm Melia! I'm 26, and my pronouns are she/her. I've got a lot of RP interests, but right now, I'm interested in trying out a canon character x canon character RP! I'd specifically like to focus on a couple specific fandoms. Before I go into ideas/characters, a few notes:

Requirements
  • Must be 18+, preferably 21+. I'm not comfortable doing 1x1s with anyone younger than 18. If you aren't 18+, please don't reply.
  • I'm specifically looking for FxF and CCxCC stories with this thread. I'm open to a good OCxOC idea if you have one, but I'm personally not interested in OCxCanon.
  • I know this is covered by RPN's rules, but just to reiterate, I'm not ok with any romance going into NSFW territory.
  • A partner willing to collaborate - I want us to plot and come up with fun ideas together!
  • A partner who communicates - If you're having a problem, have an idea, or just aren't interested in continuing the RP, please let me know! I want to discuss anything that comes up so we're both having fun. If you get bored and don't want to continue, I understand, but I'd appreciate it if you let me know first.
  • I'm looking for a partner with at least a literate writing style (full sentences, decent grammar/spelling/formatting) who generally writes at least two paragraphs per post. Some moments might call for less, and that's fine, but I want to avoid frequent short posts/one-liners.
  • I'd like to shoot for one or two posts a week at minimum. That being said, if something comes up or you get busy, please let me know! I'll do the same thing if it happens to me. I'd be happy to wait longer if I know you're busy.
Other Notes
  • I'm fine with exploring a wacky AU idea and getting crazy with the world we settle on! I'm also fine with something more straightforward if that's what you'd prefer.
  • Since I'm just trying this out, I don't really have much/any experience writing CCxCC. I'd like a partner who's fine with that. I might be rusty with some characters since it's been a while since I've played some of these games, but I'll do my best to be as accurate as possible. I'm fine with using AUs to give a bit of wiggle room, too.
  • I'm looking for something a little more laid back and fun since I'm new to CCxCC, but I'm fine with something more serious if that's what you want.
  • I'm perfectly fine with doubling up and having multiple pairs if you'd like to do that! I'm more comfortable writing women, so additional characters I choose will likely be women, but I'm fine if you want to go with something else for a side character. Non-bolded characters in particular are ones I might be more interested in having as secondary characters rather than main characters.
  • Any bolded characters are ones who are higher priority for me (and bold + italics are extra high priority), but I'd be willing to play any character listed below. I'll include any specific characters I'd be interested in playing off of in parentheses next to my characters if there are any. That being said, if you have someone else you'd like to pair with them, I'd be interested in hearing what you have in mind!
  • If there's anyone you'd like me to use who's not listed below, I might also be willing to give them a go, particularly as a secondary character if we double! The ones I list are the ones I'd feel a little more comfortable using.
Xenoblade Characters/Ideas
Just to note, I've played through the main story of all four games plus all DLC storylines.
  • Xenoblade 1 - Melia
  • Xenoblade 2 - Pyra (Nia), Mythra (Brighid), Brighid (Mythra or Morag)
  • Xenoblade 3 - Kevesi Queen (Agnian Queen), Eunie, Sena (Mio), Mio (Sena), Glimmer
Ideas:
  • Xenoblade 2 AU - Someone else (Nia?) becomes Pyra's Driver, and the two set off on their own quest.
  • Xenoblade 3 AU -
  • Melia and Nia are more directly involved in freeing Aionis earlier on and travelling together. That or they work together to peacefully bring their worlds together after they properly fuse.
  • Open to coming up with something different! Both serious plots and ones that are laid back and chill are fine. I'm also fine with mixing characters from 1 and 2, and silly AUs are ok with me.
Fire Emblem Characters/Ideas
Just to note, I've at least played through the main stories of Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Awakening, Fates (all three routes), Shadows of Valentia, Warriors, Three Houses (Silver Snow), and Engage. I also played Heroes back in the day, but I dropped it at some point during Book 4. I'd prefer to focus on characters from those games since I'm familiar with them.
  • Awakening - Olivia, Tiki, Cherche
  • Fates - Azura, Felicia, Beruka, Orochi (Kagero), Kagero (Orochi)
  • Shadows of Valentia - Catria, Silque, Tatiana, Shade
  • Engage - Ivy, Timerra, Lapis, Jade
  • Heroes - Eir
Ideas:
  • Heroes-esque crossover - could be serious, could be laid back and fun. Either works for me, and I'd be fine with cross-game pairs.
  • Open to coming up with something different, whether it's also cross-game or just focused on one of them! Silly AUs are also fine.
  • Might also be open to using Three Houses characters even though I didn't list any, though it would depend on which characters. I might be more rusty with them, too.

Thank you for taking a look at my thread! Please reply if you're interested.
Hello! Are you still looking for f/f Xenoblade muses? I muse majority of the characters there and I would be delighted to discuss them further. A lot of your ideas really fascinate me, and I'm super excited to see how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back