• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for Bucky Barnes for my OC

Teenwolffan

Hello I have been rping for awhile and am looking for someone to play Bucky from the Marvel Movies for my Char Cassie.
I wanted to do it a bit differently though where each human has a soul mate and they find them by looking for an Identical mark on their arm. I wanted to have Cassie be put on Ice by Hydra in case they wanted to Breed her with Bucky to make more soldiers like him. S.H.I.E.L.D finally finds her and we start from when she is unfrozen and Bucky is brought in to show her how to live in the present time and he sees the mark on her arm. She will not love him at first dur to her being nervous and unsure about where she fits in anymore. Will rp on discord,kik or email

Users who are viewing this thread

Back