• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for BOTW roleplayers (1x1)

I'M ALIVE!? I mean..Hello!

I return and I am in the mood for a Legand of Zelda Roleplay more specifically Breath of the Wild.

The story can either take place during or after the Calamity like in Age of Calamity as I have played both games..

We can discuss plots a bit in Pms, I also prefer we move to Discord but if you don't have it or would really really prefer it be here I'll make an exception I guess.

I can play most if not all the characters, maybe except Teba idk why I just can't quite get his vibe down. I also have a couple ocs that I can explain.

No peeps under 18, as I'm 18 myself.

Idk I kinda feel like doing some shipping, we can do any couples..as long as it's not bonkers. They know who they are.

Anyway if you're interested hit me up! Oh! A few things you must know about me before you do fam.

I can be online everyday but not for very long as we all have a life behind the screen.

You're probably really cool so If I just dissappear I PROMISE I'm not ghosting you I most likely forgot about this place again.

I usually write to match anyone I rp with or in the worst case scenario to the best of my abilities.

An I think that's it, atleast for now I didn't forget about anything. Do I say bye now or..? Thanks for reading! There.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back