• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for both M and F for Varies Ideas.

REBELINDIAN91

Hello people of RPNation,

My name is REBEL INDIAN 91 but you can call me Rebel. I have been doing role-play for almost 10 years. I started in high school being introduced to it by a friend. And I instantly fell in love with the complex story telling that two people can come up with. I like being very literate with details on emotion. scenery and inner thought monologue. Over the years I have experienced with several different genres and learned which ones I am skilled in the most. I prefer to do One on One RPs as well as be organized with PMs. It helps notify me when a reply comes in. Please let me know if you are interested in doing any of the following ideas. I have ideas for both male and female individuals. My real life isn't all that exciting so I like daydreaming of scenarios. I am a Studio Arts Student as well so my schedule is kind of free. Anyway here are my preferences and character profiles.

RP Preference: Fantasy, Slice of Life, High School, Horror, Psychological Horror, Video Game Based and Romance.
RP Ideas:
New Best Friend x Myself (F or M)
New Step Brother or Sister x Myself. (F or M)
Spirit x Myself (F or M)
The Adventures with a Wolf Cubby (F or M)
Boy or girl x myself & Cubby (F or M)
Demon Hunter x Myself & Guardian Angel (F or M)

RP: 1 - The One The World Forgot (Slice of Life) (F or M)

Everyday you past a man sitting in the middle of two buildings as students walk past. He sits cross legged smoking a cigarette staring at nothing. The world seems to past like normal with no really concern for the man. His short hair blows in the wind as he only moves to adjust his black visor beanie.

You’re seen him sit here everyday since school started. In the dorms, he passes silently to his room with his head down avoiding eye contact with anyone. Somedays, metal music blasted muffled through his door for long periods. Always wears long black hoodies. And on days that only seem really bad to him, does he come out in public wearing a half ski mask with a image on a bottom half of a skull. Only his eyes can be seen. Most people would avoid this type of odd behavior. While some seen interested, but don’t approach.

Are you curious about this man? Or will you just be another bypasser?

RP 2 - Love Is A Double Edged Sword (Romance) (F only)

Sometime….wounds take a long time to heal….Especially heartbreak….But what happens to the heart…..when it holds all the stress and pain over the years? Some people can overcome. But for one man, who has always been let down, pain and suffering has made him valuable. To the point, it’s hard to tell who’s words are actually true and whose are lies. A man who chooses to be unloved because love has hurt him so many times. You can see it….on his face…everyday. So...will you help him? Or let the heart rot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zach Castiano
Birthday: March 4th, 1991
Ethnicity: Native American
Personality: Kind, Caring, Respectful, Shy, Observant, Protective, Patience, Slow to Anger, Optimistic, Loyal, Unique, Creative and Honest.

Bio: Grew up in foster care. Had a rough childhood but learned to be kind to those who need it. Experienced a lot of negative outcomes about life, friends, and relationships but it doesn’t stop him from trying to achieve his own happiness. Learned the importance of loyalty after losing most of his friends through lies, dishonesty and lack of sympathy. Has seen the ugly side of dating by being used and cheated on. Struggles with intimate love with a significant partner. Has mental illnesses due to past. PTSD, Social Anxiety, Agoraphobia, Mood Swings.

Talents: Knows how to sing, play guitar, draw, paint, consult and be a dork in general.
Likes: Honesty, sympathy, humor, and common interests tastes.
Interests: Metal Bands, First Person Shooters and Horror, Learning songs from favorite guitar artists, Wolves, Deep Conversations.
Dislikes: Cheaters, Manipulative people, Pushing Alcoholics, Being the center of attention, Unsympathetic people.
Pic: No anime style picture of Native American so I just use my actual pic for now.

Has a spirit animal that follows him as a companion. A gray wolf cub with blue eyes.
Name: Cubby
Wolf Cub
Bio:Silly outgoing personality with a big curiosity for everything. Loves eating and silly dancing. Gets protective when in danger. Can be clumsy but observant.
Talents: Overkill stomach hungry, Silly dancing, Mad video game skills,
Likes: Music he can dance to, Food, Random Adventures, Interaction with other animals.
Dislikes:Darkness, Betrayal, Thunder, Rude People, People missing with his Guardian.

Name: Shadow
Female, Straight, Dark Shadow Angel.
Bio:Known in old times as the angels among the darkness, Shadow is part of a hunting group who keep other evil worldly enemies from disrupting the balance of good and evil. Shadow is a guardian to Zach since he was 9 years old due to being called for protection. Has dark red eyes, scar under left eye, 6'2" skilled in multiple tactics and fighting styles of war. Keeps a karambit as a concealment weapon and will only engage if harm comes to Zach. Is secretly in love but shows a stubborn dominant personality.
Talents: Multiple fighting styles, Knife Handling, Firearm Training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back