• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for both fandom + OC partners!

pxrvis

Hi! I'm new, but I have 7+ years of roleplay experience both on Tumblr and Skype, so please don't be discouraged~ While this specifies partners, if anyone here has a group that they think I'd fit into, I'd be happy to join!

I'm typically best at roleplaying fandom characters and ships - a list of my fandoms can be found below~

> RWBY
> Dangan Ronpa
> Pokemon
> The Adventure Zone
> Eddsworld
> The Yogscast
> TF2
> Youtubers
> L4D2

I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember them at the moment so please ask!! As well as that, I have a list of OCs good for any occasion. I'm comfortable with all types of ships - MxF, FxF and MxM all go well for me!

Ta x xxx

Hi! I'd love to do a Pokémon roleplay with you. Would you be more comfortable discussing over PMs or Skype?

Hi! I'd love to do a Pokémon roleplay with you. Would you be more comfortable discussing over PMs or Skype?

Ah, thank you so much! At the moment I don't have PMs because I'm so new, so I'll give you my skype! It's t1megears :3

Hi! I'm new, but I have 7+ years of roleplay experience both on Tumblr and Skype, so please don't be discouraged~ While this specifies partners, if anyone here has a group that they think I'd fit into, I'd be happy to join!

I'm typically best at roleplaying fandom characters and ships - a list of my fandoms can be found below~

> RWBY
> Dangan Ronpa
> Pokemon
> The Adventure Zone
> Eddsworld
> The Yogscast
> TF2
> Youtubers
> L4D2

I'm sure there's more, I just can't remember them at the moment so please ask!! As well as that, I have a list of OCs good for any occasion. I'm comfortable with all types of ships - MxF, FxF and MxM all go well for me!

Ta x xxx

Hey! Wondering if you would be interested in Yang x Blake? I play Yang best, hit me up on email or Kik.

Email: rpmejoslynb@gmail.com
Kik: Dgfcx22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back