• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Beautiful Minds

Keylyn May

Simply Invisible
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Keylyn May

"a beautiful soul softly hidden."

♡design by low fidelity, coded by uxie♡

Introduction
Hi there! My name is Keylyn May, though Keylyn will be just fine. I haven't made a searching thread before now, but here we go!

I have officially graduated from college and now have some extra time on my hands. My muse is up and I have some random ideas that have been floating around in my head that I'd like to give a try. But first, a few notes:

> I am a semi-advanced to advanced roleplayer. However, this is also based on how much you give me. Respond a little and the same will be granted. Respond a lot and the same will be granted. Short responses do tend to bore me, though, and tend to lose my muse rather quickly.

> I work 2 jobs so my activity will jump around depending on the day and the workload I have been given. Please have patience and the same courtesy will be given to you. Besides, as much as I love developing stories, real-life must come first.

> I prefer playing female characters. I will play male side characters though I am not the grandest at the male points of view. I also prefer fxm rather than others. Nothing against anything different; I'm just not good at it

Ideas
> mafias/gangs, thieves, assassins, bodyguards

> fantasy creatures, myths, witches, pirates, supernaturals

> the one that got away, reunites hearts, complicated relationships, enemies to lovers, fake dating turned real

> medieval, medieval-fantasy, royalty and rags

> romance, action, drama, humor

Random Plot Ideas
1. Heart to Heart: Real life is about to turn upside down. Muse a is a new girl comes to town and is new to the school. She is silent and keeps to herself, and has a very overprotective brother who quickly makes himself a name in the school. However, there is a secret they both hold. They are both werewolves and belong to a very strict pack.

Muse b attends the same school. Most of what makes up him will be left to your discretion. However, muse a's pack is against mixed blood and she is stuck in an arranged marriage in order to keep the pack strong. She is highly dissatisfied with this, but fears ending up alone so she keeps herself quiet. Yet when she meets with muse b and they begin to see each other outside of school now and then, things start to change. But with change comes danger.

2. Trust Like Shifting Sands: Musa a is an eighteen-year-old village girl who is raising her younger brother after the death of their parents. She has lived in the kingdom village all her life, has a small simple home outside the village, and abides by all kingdom laws...except one. Musa a is anything but a normal village girl, and this puts the lives of her and her younger brother in danger. The kingdom has a history with mythical creatures. Once, they were welcomed, and walked and lived making the common villagers. However, horrible wartime fell upon the kingdom because of a Nine-tail Kitsune who came to the kingdom. He had strength beyond compare, many mythical followers, and wanted the kingdom for him. The king rejected him, of course, but this caused treachery from many. Mythical creatures all over were causing trouble, and no one could tell who were the real criminals and the innocents. The king band all creatures from his kingdom, every last one. Those who tried to remain were caught and thrown in prison. All, except muse a. She is able to disguise herself as a normal girl, but underneath, she's a shape-shifter. She can turn into a beautiful common owl, and no one would ever know the difference.

Musa b is the prince of this kingdom. He holds close to this history as it has been instilled in him since day one. That is until his path crosses with muse a. She seems to catch his eye every time he sees her in the village or out in the forest near the palace grounds. He's not sure why she does, but eventually, he goes along with it. She's mysterious to him and he wants to know why and soon develops feelings for her. But she knows that it wouldn't work because of her secret and tries to stay distant. Musa b becomes persistent and when her secret is revealed, it puts him at a crossroad.

Torn between the love for her and the love of his kingdom, which will rule?

Last edited:
Keylyn May Keylyn May

Why hello there, good fellow (lass, lad, pronouns are hard)! I, searching for a partner myself, stumbled upon this wonderfully made thread and thought: "Maybe I'll give advanced writing a go, again." So here I am, character in hand, hoping you'll agree to do the "Dancing With Danger" plot with me. If not, that's understandable. If it's a yes, then excellent! I will await your answer, fine writer. Ciao!

Hallo there, I'm just popping in with a small warning. Your post is literally impossible to read on mobile, so it might be a good idea to have a plaintext version in a spoiler somewhere, as not being able to see it on mobile could potentially put off a lot of good potential writing partners. ^-^

Hallo there, I'm just popping in with a small warning. Your post is literally impossible to read on mobile, so it might be a good idea to have a plaintext version in a spoiler somewhere, as not being able to see it on mobile could potentially put off a lot of good potential writing partners. ^-^

KeylynMay
thank you for this! I will see to making a plan text version asap

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

KeylynMay
thank you for this! I will see to making a plan text version asap

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

You're welcome! As someone who looks at request threads almost exclusively on mobile, I always try to alert people to these kinds of things, as I know there will be a lot of people who will be immediately put off. A general rule of thumb is to have a plaintext version available whenever you have an intricately coded post, because it helps not just mobile users, but also people who may have a hard time reading such posts. I hope that helps for future reference. ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back