• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for angsty MLP Roleplay

ElayneCiara

It's safe out here
Hi!! I’m looking for a semi-literate/literate roleplayer that’s willing to do an angsty my little pony FiM roleplay. Life is busy so not responding in a week isn’t a big deal, but please don’t ghost. Communicate if the Rp isn’t right for you.
I want to play Pinkie Pie as she takes her slow descent into insanity— not exactly the murderous type. Arguably just progressively getting worse.
I could play other characters that would contribute to that, but I’d like to know if you would have any ideas. I’m super open to suggestions; most of all I want to write something sad and dark.
I do want to write a sub romance plot; though it would be a very messed up one.
Let me know if interested :)

I'm interested! Tho this was a while ago

I watch alot of TheLostNarrator reads (check them out if you don't watch it it's...great om YouTube) so I don't mind any angtsy mlp stuff!

Plus Alot of good ideas come TLN my favorite being "the apple sleep experiment"
(I think it's the name) but it's great

This was even longer that I replied ;;; Are you still interested? I'd love to talk more about it
Plus I love Apple sleep experiment! TLN has great stuff
yesss!! of course!! ive been searching for someone who likes mlp for yearss nowww, so ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back