• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an Vampire Rp

ScaredyCat

Dumpster fire at best
Hello again! I’m currently looking for a vampire Rp! I have a plot in mind that I would like to work out, mostly romantic centric, but I do like a mix of action/possible adventure as well!

Before you message however, let’s get into the nitty gritty. Please read the bottom portion to help see if we will be compatible! I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can as well!

I am an 26 year old, romance starved— judging by the number of pillows and blankets I sleep with, probably touch starved—lonely female!

I work a lot and other daily activities that might keep me from immediately responding. With that said I only send messages via phone since it’s easier to access and I always have it on me. I don’t think that hinders my post however! And I can quickly read and form ideas while I’m out and about.

Dominating, assholeish personalities are my favorite to play against. More so if they are witty and have a rarely seen soft spot. . I love having someone that my characters can fight/bicker with. Tension at the start of a relationship or throughout it can also be fun!

I love romance in an Rp, it’s my favorite part honestly and one of the main reasons I do Rp!

I tend to play females only, and usually M/F pairings. Though I’ll play just about any NPC, and I do not double. Sorry it’s just not for me.

I typically can write anywhere between 2- 6 paragraphs per post. Though if I’m really feeling an Rp, I can do 6+. Or I will try to match your post length.

I also enjoy hearing other people’s ideas for plots, as well!! I’ll try to tell you to the best of my ability if I like something or not. Though conflict makes me awfully nervous lol!!

If there is no response after a week I will give a poke to see if all is okay. If there is no response after that I’ll consider the Rp dead. However I’ll keep the tread/pm alive! Just on the off chance we want to revisit it!

Try not to ghost me if you aren’t feeling the Rp, I promise I won’t get mad or question why and we can part on peaceful terms! Or if you lost interest and what to do something else, just let me know!

To avoid any confusion, this is meant to be an VampirexHuman Rp!
And here’s is the idea I have!
Once upon a time there was a family of vampire hunters, or hunter of supernatural creatures in general—very popular and amazingly good at their jobs. Often considered hero’s for saving towns—though they were a humble bunch and didn’t really see themselves as the way people proclaimed them to be. Eventually supernatural creatures became pretty rare to stumble upon, some believing they’ve gone extinct—thus hunting had also gone extinct in the decline of madness and murder. In reality however, the creatures have learn to blend in with the public more. They could be your friends, teachers, students, co-workers, or perhaps your next door neighbors without anyone truly knowing. That’s where my little idea comes in, perhaps my character is from an once well known hunting group—though the lessons have been lost due to inactivity over the last few centuries. What if her land was pushed right up against the land of a hidden vampire (your character!), one that isn’t necessarily so thrilled to have them be there—a grudge being held by the undead creature for more years the one could count? I planned on it to be modern, but perhaps we could also use some other time period as well. What happens if she stumbles upon something she wasn’t mean to see? Finding out a secret that could put both their lives endanger. Or perhaps he could be trying to find new and inventive ways to push the human monster away. Striking a “friendly, neighborly” war with them.

Last edited:
Can I be supernatural or just human? I am cool either way, and am very interested.

Hey thanks for the question! It seems there is a bit of confusion on that part from
others, I should of made myself a tad bit clearer haha! In short yes you can totally be supernatural! I was hoping my partner would take up on being the vampire who’s house my character would be up against. Also I’m glad you are interested! Please shoot a pm my way! I will have to go to bed now, but I promise I’ll respond when I can, which should be tomorrow morning sometime! :)

Last edited:
oh! that was meant to say i was interested XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back