• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for An Undertale AU Partner!!

InkRivers

rottmnt brainrot <//3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I love multi tasking and have currently some roleplays I'm doing, but I'm greedy and I want moree [I'm not replacing my current partners]
preferably 18+ [not for mature reasons]
I love and live for sans au so here are the sans' I like playing as [from most to least]
Ink
Nightmare
Blue
Cross

I can try to do others, but yeah :D no Frans, no oc insert [sorry, just too hard for me] I don't mind gender swapping the sans tho
I don't mind the more gory themes, [like battles, attacks yada yada] just no sexual themes I'm asexual and can't even rly talk abt it
sans x sans [will do]
I love entertaining rps especially the ones that last long, but something has to go on, I love drama

hey! i love sans au roleplays- are you still looking for partners? :o i can play a couple different au's, and love brainstorming for long-term plots!

sounds great! I'd love having u as a partner, is there a sans you're specifically comfortable with?

Hello, I'd be down as well, I am also a Sans Centric Rper. I can RP a lot of different ones so if theres one ya specifically want me to be feel free to let me know!

cool! I don't really have a specified sans I'd prefer, I love trying out different interations :D

those are the ones I'm comfortable with, you can say ones that aren't on it :)

those are the ones I'm comfortable with, you can say ones that aren't on it :)
oh, i see, i think! im sorry, am i listing sans's  i want to write, or ones id like you to write? ^^

the ones you want to write ^^
oh, my bad! okay, okay, im comfortable with writing a couple different ones! like classic, fell, swap, horror, and nightmare(variants!)! though, i could try to write other ones too if you're interested :D

ok! I'll probably be using Ink, so which one of those are your favorites?

ok! I'll probably be using Ink, so which one of those are your favorites?
of course! probably swap, i feel like he would go best with ink! i think! would it be alright if i sent you a pm so we could further work out the details? :D

cool! I don't really have a specified sans I'd prefer, I love trying out different interations :D

Well I suooose we cans tart with you letting me know who you wanna rp and we can discuss a pair. I know a lot of Sanses and am comfortable with playing alot so yeah! PM me when you can.

alright! I know a bunch of sans too, I just don't wanna play as them and mess their personality up-

(throws sparkles) I am also a UTMV / Sans AU lover.

I have more experience with Nightmare, Dream, Horror, Gaster!Sans, and Classic. I can do Fell, Error, and Ink, but I'm not as confident in them. Feel free to PM if you're interested in following up or something (does a little dance)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back