• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an RP partner!

--Skye--

Maclunkey#8265
///////Heya, my name's Skye and I'm looking for an RP. I mostly do slice-of-life's, but recently I've been inspired to do some kind of horror RP. Granted, since I don't *really* want to do an extreme horror thing, my ideas might not be so much of a horror plot than it is just a little weird or just not horror at all. ...That, or we could just do a normal slice-of-life thing - modern or fantasy! Granted, most of these are probably slice-of-life's... Anyway! My ideas are...
------------------
-"The School With No Exit" - A multi-character RP about a forced government social experiment that involves kidnapping a group of high-schoolers and locking them in a school with no exit. However, there's a cafeteria that's fully stocked and a few things hidden around the school to keep the captive high-schoolers from getting bored. Nothing that'd help them escape, of course. So, there's not much to worry about besides, well...no communication with the outside world and the possibility of going insane due to a fear that something bad will happen. But that's what making friends is for, right?
-
[Characters: If you were okay with it, I had an idea of you just adopting some of my characters for this. Mostly because I think that I have a character for most archetypes. Of course though, if you want to play your own characters, go ahead :P] (4x4 or more! Meaning we'd both play four characters. To make things easier though, it'd mostly just be two characters talking to each other. This plot could maybe work with just two characters, but it seems like that'd be boring :vP)
-
I also had an idea that the school was, like...in some kind of void that had a day/night cycle, but that seems too weird :P
-------------
-"TV Girl" - A story about a girl that's found herself stuck inside of a TV channel (How can be up to you. Oor, I can give my idea. I have two!) that's only accessible through randomly landing on it. Every so often, someone stumbles upon the channel. Usually they leave pretty quickly or they stick around, but not for long. If someone happens to stay on the channel long enough, she'll be able to leave! I was guessing TV girl would be really kind and gentle, but she can have whatever personality you want her to have.
-
[Characters: The girl who's stuck in the T.V (Who you can play as) and some of my characters, who will be the ones to stumble upon the channel. The last one (or maybe first one) would probably be Skye. If you only want me to use one character, I'll just use Skye :P(
------------///
Plots I thought of before this post:
-
"Alienated" - The story of YC either being abducted or finding an alien who crash-landed on Earth. That's the gist of it anyway :vP
-
[Character: Sorebi]
---------
"Full Psycho" - Hideko, an insane cat-girl kidnaps your character and subjects them to torture that's more like very elaborate pranks. All of this is part of her first and last attempt to try to make a friend.
-
[Character: Hideko]
------
"Tofu Brians" - A zombie apocalypse story about YC meeting a zombie girl that seems to not be violent. Or at the very least, she doesn't want to hurt YC. Afterwards, they go on adventures and whatnot! | Could also be in a world where all zombies are mostly harmless.
------
"Shadow Man" - Your character encounters a entity of what seems to be a walking shadow in a forest. As you might expect, its nicer than it seems, so YC takes it home with them. If YC is scared off by the shadow creature, it'll follow them home that night because YC dropped their phone or something.
-
[Character: Adonis]
-----
"Wanne-be Killer" - Your character meets Shouko, who has the strange dream of killing somneone. So of course, YC becomes her target! If she manages to complete her dream, YC will haunt Shouko for murdering them.
-
[Character: Shouko]
-----------------
PM me if you're interested in anything!
Also, I have a post with all of my other plots and/or characters by the way if you're interested in something else :v)
See you later! ^-^

Last edited:
I can play a mentally retarded clown that keeps wasting money and people on trying to outsmart you, and just sadly dissapointments you at every moment

Yo! I'd be interested in trying out something around the Hideko plot you've focused. Feel free to PM me if you're still up for it! Cheers. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back