• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long-term laid back partner! [CLOSED]

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Magical
  4. Romance
  5. Supernatural

Gary Sue

The One who Vibes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
THREAD'S CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING! FEEL FREE TO PUT A PIN ON IT FOR WHENEVER IT'S OPEN AGAIN!

ABOUT ME:
Yo! I'm not too good with introductions, but here we are. Lightning round;

• Name's Gary, stressed 20 y/o college student.
• My timezone's GMT +3 for all it matters!
• Been roleplaying since 2015, although I used to be on a story-driven board for a year until recently, so I'm unfamiliar with some terms like doubling. Please bear with me on that!
• Consider myself semi-literate to literate, and can type from two paragraphs to four per post. Post length tends to be around 150-400 words.
• If you're worried about activity, I can give a few replies a day normally, otherwise I'll be doing one per day at worst.
!!! I'll be taking one more partner before I close the thread temporarily. It will open up in the future as I slowly close out RPs though, and I can always vibe OOC with anyone! ^^ !!!

ABOUT YOU:

I won't be asking for anything absurd, but here's a list of some rules and standard expectations I have from my partners. i swear it sounded better in my head.

• Please be 18 years old or more. There's not much to add past that age just carries alongside it some form of maturity... usually.
• I won't ask you to match my length if I'm high muse and posting 400 words at a time or more, but I think 150 minimum would be a good start. As long as there's enough substance and the scene allows for it, of course.
• Literacy is much appreciated. It's alright and only natural to make grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, so don't sweat over it!
• If you're going to drop out of the roleplay, I'll appreciate you letting me know ahead of time rather than just ghosting.
• On this point, please communicate with me if something is up. If you aren't sure about something, if you need to take a break or move the plot along faster, let me know. Communication is key for the best experience possible.
• I'd like some good activity to keep the pacing going, a reply a day would be optimal, but once every two or three days is also fine. The faster, the better, as long as it doesn't weigh down the quality of the posts!

ROLEPLAY IDEAS:
If you're still interested, let's gloss over some basics, and then the things I want to roleplay sometime soon.
  • Romance is not necessary, but if it fits with the plot and/or characters, we can definitely implement it. On that note, I will be playing mostly male characters, so it'd have to be MxF.
  • As long as you're not interested in romance, character gender doesn't matter. If you wanna roleplay two dudes being bros together, let's do it!
  • When having dialogue, I will personally color my character's text, and in the case it's all in italics, it's them thinking. Worry not, I do make sure to get the point across through text too.
  • I'd rather we kept threads to one character per player, with NPCs whenever possible or more characters being added further down the line and not being permanent additions to keep things nice and simple.
  • Should our roleplay be part of some fandom, I'm not going to be using any canon characters and none of them will be present in our 'AU'. I'd rather use my own and my partner's OC's instead.

And as far as prompts go, I'm actually dry out of them! As for pairings, I'm interested in a fair few. Just a warning ahead of time, right now I am actively looking for slightly darker and more mature romance than usual. As outlined above, romance pairing is MxF with me as the male. That being said, the pairings we can form plots around are;
(Psst, bolded are my preferred roles)
  • Hunter x Hunted (Human or Otherwise)
  • Kidnapper x Victim
  • Human x Vampire
Not the best ones, I know, but that's what the store's got in stock right now. Regardless of whether you feel interested in my prompts/pairings or not, thank you for reading all the way up to here, and I hope you have a good day. ^^

Last edited:

Keira_Herah

Adventurous History 🥜
ABOUT ME:
Yo! I'm not too good with introductions, but here we are. Lightning round;

• Name's Gary, stressed 20 y/o college student.
• My timezone's GMT +3 for all it matters!
• Been roleplaying since 2015, although I used to be on a story-driven board for a year until recently, so I'm unfamiliar with some terms like doubling. Please bear with me on that!
• Consider myself semi-literate to literate, and can type from two paragraphs to four per post. Post length tends to be around 150-400 words.

ABOUT YOU:
I won't be asking for anything absurd, but here's a list of some rules and standard expectations I have from my partners. i swear it sounded better in my head.

• Please be 18 years old or more. There's not much to add past that age just carries alongside it some form of maturity... usually.
• I won't ask you to match my length if I'm high muse and posting 400 words at a time or more, but I think 150 minimum would be a good start. As long as there's enough substance and the scene allows for it, of course.
• Literacy is much appreciated. It's alright and only natural to make grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, so don't sweat over it!
• If you're going to drop out of the roleplay, I'll appreciate you letting me know ahead of time rather than just ghosting.
• On this point, please communicate with me if something is up. If you aren't sure about something, if you need to take a break or move the plot along faster, let me know. Communication is key for the best experience possible.

ROLEPLAY IDEAS:
If you're still interested, let's gloss over some basics, and then the things I want to roleplay sometime soon.
  • Romance is not necessary, but if it fits with the plot and/or characters, we can definitely implement it. On that note, I will be playing mostly male characters, so it'd have to be MxF.
  • As long as you're not interested in romance, character gender doesn't matter. If you wanna roleplay two dudes being bros together, let's do it!
  • When having dialogue, I will personally color my character's text, and in the case it's all in italics, it's them thinking. Worry not, I do make sure to get the point across through text too.
  • I'd rather we kept threads to one character per player, with NPCs whenever possible or more characters being added further down the line and not being permanent additions to keep things nice and simple.
  • Should our roleplay be part of some fandom, I'm not going to be using any canon characters and none of them will be present in our 'AU'. I'd rather use my own and my partner's OC's instead.

And as far as prompts or ideas I haven't fully fleshed out yet, I'm going through somewhat stressful times right now. Normally I'd do a variety of things, but right now I'm looking for one of two things;
  • Prompt A: A very chill thread of our two characters meeting up (at a bar, on the street after years of not having met each other, etc.) and seeing their personalities match one another's, then moving on to just vibe and do whatever they can to relax together and take a breather from whatever's been stressing them out as of late. Taking trips together, going hiking, enjoying a nice coffee, whatever it may be. Romance can be involved if you're playing a female character, but again it's not necessary. The prompt's point is to revolve the thread around a chill relationship of two friends, and just have a relaxing time enjoying one another's company.
  • Prompt B: A more action focused thread set in a fantasy setting, where our characters are monster hunters. After a while of working alone, they're grouped together and are being tested as a team, in order to send them out on a more dangerous, important expedition. Their personalities can click like puzzle pieces, or be completely opposite. Granted they're the two best hunters in their parts though, they don't have many choices but to get over their shortcomings as people and work together. Romance is ruled out by default on this one, unless their characters genuinely end up feeling realistically possible to fit together further down the line. The monsters and setting could range anywhere from Monster Hunter's biologically accurate beasts and wyverns and insane weapon technology but archaic towns and villages, to RWBY's Grimm's and technologically futuristic cities. More traditional settings aren't out of the spectrum either, but that's a rough idea of what I'm going for.
Regardless of whether you feel interested in my prompts or not, thank you for reading all the way up to here, and I hope you have a good day. ^^

I read through your entire post and I'm interested in trying to rp with you :) assuming you're not closed to a new partner. As of this moment I have no ideas but would be happy to build from yours

Admiral_Jesus

Hey, I'd be interested in doing some rp with you if you're still up for it. 18+, and I can keep up with the word range you've set up. DM if interested :)

Gary Sue

The One who Vibes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've sent you both a DM, thanks for reaching out to me! I'll be taking one more partner before I close the interest check for now. :p

Gary Sue

The One who Vibes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Babumping the thread. Removed the prompts and added some niche pairings I'm looking for, I'll close it again after a partner or two show up.

ShadowPrincess163

Ambassador of Shadows
I do a lot of Angel/demon stuff. I have a few new characters I am looking to pair up as well as my go-to angel trio. Any one of them are open for a play. I typically only play female characters.

Gary Sue

The One who Vibes
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I do a lot of Angel/demon stuff. I have a few new characters I am looking to pair up as well as my go-to angel trio. Any one of them are open for a play. I typically only play female characters.
Hiya, thanks for offering. I'm mostly interested in the pairings I listed above though, for the time being. Cheers!

Merciless Medic

Walking Pokemon Dictionary
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Kidnapper x Victim
Do I smell a want for a yandere? XD

In any case, I'd like to RP with you :) It doesn't have to be Kidnapper x Victim, it can be the other two, as well :) I can match or go more in a usual post (especially when the muse hits high), am 23 years old, and I usually play females :) I also like vibing in chat. XD Let me know when you're available. :) I can also do fandom AUs and I prefer no canons too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread