THREAD'S CLOSED FOR THE TIME BEING! FEEL FREE TO PUT A PIN ON IT FOR WHENEVER IT'S OPEN AGAIN!
Yo! I'm not too good with introductions, but here we are. Lightning round;
• Name's Gary, stressed 20 y/o college student.
• My timezone's GMT +3 for all it matters!
• Been roleplaying since 2015, although I used to be on a story-driven board for a year until recently, so I'm unfamiliar with some terms like doubling. Please bear with me on that!
• Consider myself semi-literate to literate, and can type from two paragraphs to four per post. Post length tends to be around 150-400 words.
• If you're worried about activity, I can give a few replies a day normally, otherwise I'll be doing one per day at worst.
• !!! I'll be taking one more partner before I close the thread temporarily. It will open up in the future as I slowly close out RPs though, and I can always vibe OOC with anyone! ^^ !!!
I won't be asking for anything absurd, but here's a list of some rules and standard expectations I have from my partners. i swear it sounded better in my head.
• Please be 18 years old or more. There's not much to add past that age just carries alongside it some form of maturity... usually.
• I won't ask you to match my length if I'm high muse and posting 400 words at a time or more, but I think 150 minimum would be a good start. As long as there's enough substance and the scene allows for it, of course.
• Literacy is much appreciated. It's alright and only natural to make grammatical and spelling mistakes here and there, so don't sweat over it!
• If you're going to drop out of the roleplay, I'll appreciate you letting me know ahead of time rather than just ghosting.
• On this point, please communicate with me if something is up. If you aren't sure about something, if you need to take a break or move the plot along faster, let me know. Communication is key for the best experience possible.
• I'd like some good activity to keep the pacing going, a reply a day would be optimal, but once every two or three days is also fine. The faster, the better, as long as it doesn't weigh down the quality of the posts!
If you're still interested, let's gloss over some basics, and then the things I want to roleplay sometime soon.
- Romance is not necessary, but if it fits with the plot and/or characters, we can definitely implement it. On that note, I will be playing mostly male characters, so it'd have to be MxF.
- As long as you're not interested in romance, character gender doesn't matter. If you wanna roleplay two dudes being bros together, let's do it!
- When having dialogue, I will personally color my character's text, and in the case it's all in italics, it's them thinking. Worry not, I do make sure to get the point across through text too.
- I'd rather we kept threads to one character per player, with NPCs whenever possible or more characters being added further down the line and not being permanent additions to keep things nice and simple.
- Should our roleplay be part of some fandom, I'm not going to be using any canon characters and none of them will be present in our 'AU'. I'd rather use my own and my partner's OC's instead.
And as far as prompts go, I'm actually dry out of them! As for pairings, I'm interested in a fair few. Just a warning ahead of time, right now I am actively looking for slightly darker and more mature romance than usual. As outlined above, romance pairing is MxF with me as the male. That being said, the pairings we can form plots around are;
(Psst, bolded are my preferred roles)
- Hunter x Hunted (Human or Otherwise)
- Kidnapper x Victim
- Human x Vampire