• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP Partner (Pokemon RP Partner Wanted)

Nocturne

Christian Twilit Kineusayō
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm in the mood for a Pokemon RP. I don't have a plot for it; I'm new to that kind of RP. What I do want, though, is to play as the Pokemon themselves.

I have two Pokemon characters:

Nemera the female Espeon and Sasori the male Raichu. I may or may not add more eventually; we'll see how many characters I can handle playing. For now, it's just these two.

This shows my RP Preferences:

Fantasy - Searching for RP Partner

I was thinking the Pokemon RP could involve Shadow Pokemon, like from Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Not all Pokemon Trainers, and humans in general, are evil in this rp world, just the ones like Nemera's former trainer. I was thinking this rp could involve action, adventure, some angst, and fun, lighthearted times. Still don't have an actual plot yet, so if you want to pitch in some ideas, you can.

Info. on what Shadow Pokemon are:

Shadow Pokémon - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

I was thinking about Nemera the Espeon starting out as a Shadow Pokemon that needs to be purified.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know.

Last edited:
If you're interested in rping with me, here's a bio sheet you can use for your character(s):

Name:

Species:

Height:

Weight:

Moves (up to six):

Physical Attributes (What makes them look unique):

Personality:

History:

Last edited:
Here's my first Pokemon character:

Name: Nemera

Species: Espeon

Height: 2'11

Weight: 50 lbs.

Moves:

Psychic

Bite

Dazzling Gleam

Shadow Ball

Psyshock

Hyper Beam

She has fluffy chest fur and face tufts. She has flecks of black on her back, and black tipped ears, paws, tail, and face tufts. There is a diagonal scar across the bridge of her nose.

Personality:

Shy and wary of strangers, especially humans, it can take a while to get her to come out of her shell. She is self-conscious about the scar on her face, and refuses to talk about it out of shame. It reminds her too much of her painful past.

She is insecure and doubtful of her own abilities because of the way her former trainer treated her. She yearns to become stronger, to prove him wrong, but she is uncertain of how to accomplish this. She has a tendency to push herself too far in training and become injured, desperate to surpass her limits and show that she is not weak and worthless.

If you succeed in getting past her defensive, timid nature, you will have a loyal, courageous friend for life. She is kind-hearted and thoughtful, willing to lend a paw when her friends are in trouble. She is fun-loving and curious, eager to explore her environment and to learn more about the world around her. When she is able to overcome her crippling self-doubt, she is quite intelligent and strategic.

She loves to swim, run, and climb, and likes to sunbathe and bask in the moonlight and starlight. She collects seashells and shiny things. She enjoys eating fish, rodents, birds, berries and other fruits, but detests vegetables. She has quite a sweet tooth.

History:

Her mom was a Vaporeon, and her dad was an Umbreon. A genetic mutation caused the black coloration of her father to show up on certain parts of her otherwise purple fur. She grew up happily with her mom, dad, and two siblings: her Jolteon brother and her Leafeon sister. She was the middle child; her brother was the oldest, and her sister was the youngest. They were very close; they looked out for one another and played and trained together.

They had all been allowed to choose their own evolution when they were old enough to make a decision. They were lucky in that regard: some Eeveelution parents were stricter on the matter, and they were only allowed to evolve into whatever their parent or parents were out of prejudice of other Eeveelutions that viewed each other as inferior.

Their happy life together came to an end one day when the humans showed up; ones that called themselves 'Pokemon Trainers'. They fought back with everything they had, the parents protecting Nemera and her siblings, but the Pokemon the trainers had were too powerful. They ended up being captured in these devices called 'Pokeballs', split up amongst the trainers. They never saw each other again.

For the next few years, Nemera was forced to fight in brutal tournaments against many different Pokemon; whenever she lost, she was abused physically and emotionally by her trainer, who called her 'worthless' and 'pathetic'. She began to harbor resentment against all humans, despising them for their cruelty.

One day, she came up with a way out. After one particularly terrible loss, which ended with her getting a nasty scar on her face, she played dead to avoid the inevitable beating her trainer would give her and in the hopes that he would lose interest in her. She was tossed into the streets like garbage and abandoned. Once she was sure he was gone, she got up and left, wandering aimlessly and hiding from humans until she escaped the city and arrived at a forest. She has been living alone there ever since, training to get stronger in the hopes that she'd never be weak or taken by a human ever again.

Maybe someday, someone would come along and help her heart to heal again...

Last edited:
Here's my second character:

Name: Sasori

Species: Raichu

Height: 2'07

Weight: 70 lbs.

Moves:

Dig

Iron Tail

Seismic Toss

Volt Tackle

Thunder

Brick Break

One ear is floppy, there is a spiky, yellow tuft of fur on his head, his eyes are a light blue (his mom has eyes that color), and the lightning bolt shaped end of his tail has sharp tips.

Personality:

He has a friendly, outgoing personality, with a pretty laidback attitude. He can be very competitive, always looking for a challenge, and loves to spar; he always strives to better himself. He has a compassionate heart, and hates to see anyone upset. He is a fierce and brave fighter, standing up for what he believes in, and protecting others.

He can be pretty lazy, preferring a carefree lifestyle. He lives in the moment and enjoys life to the fullest. He can be impatient, and has a tendency to leap without looking, which can get himself and others in trouble. He isn't stupid; he just doesn't always think things through. He is stubborn, and can have quite an electrifying temper if pushed too far.

Though he cherishes his independence, it can get pretty lonely living on his own. He's a little more sensitive than he lets on, but he hides it with a brave, cheerful face.

He likes sparring, competing in games, taking naps, running, digging, and swimming. He forages for fruits and vegetables, and enjoys junk food. Meat makes him queasy and uncomfortable; he doesn't like the idea of killing and eating things. He cooks his food by electrocuting it.

History:

His mom was a Raichu, and his dad was a Pikachu. He was one among many siblings; some he got along with, some, he didn't. Because of this, he and his siblings often competed for time and affection from their parents. They trained hard to prove their worth and become stronger, sparring with each other and their parents.

Since he was one of the runts, and still a Pichu, he got picked on by some of his older, stronger siblings, who pushed him around and jeered at him, saying he'd never amount to anything and didn't deserve recognition. His strange appearance didn't help matters: due to a genetic defect, his left ear was floppy. Despite the hurt and shame he felt about this, with the help of his kinder siblings, he pushed forward, training day and night to become stronger, faster, smarter. Even when he lost, and he lost often, he picked himself up, dusted himself off, and kept going.

If he ever began to feel discouraged, those compassionate siblings were there to comfort him and build him up; it was because of them that he too developed more empathy and thoughtfulness for others, instead of giving in to despair and resentment. With their help, he evolved into a confident, stronger Pikachu.

Once the younger siblings, including Sasori, became teenagers, their parents issued a challenge: whoever won in a contest of skill and power, would win a Thunderstone, and the right to become a fully evolved Raichu. He was ecstatic; he had always wanted to be a Raichu ever since he was a little Pichu, and now, finally, here was a chance to prove himself....

A few years later, Sasori and his siblings, with the blessing of their parents, scattered and ventured out into the world to find their own paths: the Pikachus, and a few Raichus. Among them...was Sasori.

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in an rp where you play as Pokemon? I’m open to suggestions. You can be whatever Pokemon you want. I’m personally not a big fan of Ghost Types (except Decidueye, I like that one), but there’s plenty of Pokemon that I do like:

Espeon, Raichu, Mew, Mewtwo, Zeraora,

Lucario, Furret, Delcatty, Zangoose,

Yungoos, Vulpix, Charmander,

Charmeleon, Charizard, Raikou, Entei,

Suicune, Mudkip, Swampert, Oshawott,

Dewott, Froakie, Greninja, Dewgong,

Spheal, Caterpie, Butterfree, Rayquaza,

Umbreon, Leafeon, Jolteon, Vaporeon,

Sylveon, Flareon, Shaymin, Lilligant,

Sewaddle, Arbok, Pichu, Pikachu, Plusle,

Minun, Luxray, Joltik, Galvantula,

Sandshrew, Sandslash, Flygon, Solgaleo,

Dratini, Dragonair, Absol, Purrloin,

Liepard, Sandile, Krokorok, Sneasel,

Weavile, Salamence, Persian, Milotic,

Azurill

Last edited:
Nemera the Espeon
Please ignore the random crap on there; Deviantart Muro was being difficult. Doing this on Kindle is a pain in the ass...I didn't draw this, just colored a free base by Shorttstuf17 of Deviantart. This is how Nemera the Espeon would look:

nemera_the_espeon_by_reptiline-dd2ujr6.png

Last edited:
I may be interested, I do have two characters I could use, which I'd let you know about if you're interested via pm.

Could i try this using a blend of Pmd and the shadow pokemon?

Ah okay well its more poke-centric, we dont even need to use the dungeons perse but just play it out like rpg style i guess

probably regular pokemon in my case, but if a former human fits your idea more i can use that too

Name: Tesla

Species: Ampharos

Height: 4' 7''

Weight: 135

Moves (up to six): Thunderbolt, Cotton Guard Heal bell, Dragon Pulse, Iron Tail. Fire punch

Physical Attributes (What makes them look unique): The black bands are instead a creamy white color along his tail, ears and neck

Personality: Tesla is a sunny and cheerful pokemon most of the time, but is prone to having moments of grief, worry and very dangerous if angered. If he is around any baby pokemon, he has a tendency to be parental though this only applies if they actually act like little kids. He does have a sense of adventure when exploring, this could lead to him wandering off somewhere on occasion. doesn’t have too much experience in battle thanks to not wanting to fight unless necessary. Very willing to help if able to, and able to talk to most new mons quite easy. Will put his friends ahead of himself (if this is a good or bad thing is up to you.) He is usually quite cautious, sometimes too much so dependent on the person. The usual right and wrong for him is clear but if it seems a blurry will try to be diplomatic about things (provided he has a clue what he is talking about.) Pretty good at seeing a silver lining with failures. If there is one that is as failures putting the world or friends in danger will most likely have him depressed at the end.

Little extra tidbit: non-volatile status stuff (confusion attract) and overall adorableness could get him intoe silly situations

History: Born to a Megainium and an Ampharos as a mareep he was a bit of a wallflower, preferring to keep to himself, that is until a little Teddiursa made a friend out of him. Given time the two were soon off and exploring by themselves, if not doing that they would be playing together like little furballs and enjoying themselves. This was a happy moment in that little sheeps past, the white bands being a harmless genetic difference in color.

As he grew up however, the world reveals itself to not be all Sunfloras and rainbows with a Gourgeist stealing the poor sheeps soul (with only the bear and his parents being the only reason he was alive at the end) followed by a falling out between said parents leaving the now Flaffy by this point only with his dad Ampharos. While that certainly dampened his spirits, it didn't do that for long finding a bright spot being a little mentor to younger pokemon, some beinglittle mischief makers but mostly respecting him. He would still be venturing into various caves and forests as he never lost that adventurous side to him.

He is a mostly cheery Ampharos now though with his Ursaring friend gone, he would love another one like that.

Last edited:
Hmmm not really in terms of pokemon inclusion. I would perfer sinnoh myself as i know that region the best offhand (up to you for final decsions though

Alright, I looked over the Pokedex for Sinnoh, and these are the Pokemon I like:

Luxray, Wurmple, Beautifly, Pachirisu, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Noctowl, Lucario, Wooper, Azurill, Milotic, Sneasel, Weavile, Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Yanma, Scyther, Absol, Gastrodon

What do you think?

(those are all fine, i thought you would use the entire pokedex ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back