• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an RP partner ,once more

InsaneTruth

Panda Hero
Hello InsaneTruth here.

I have the worst luck with people wanting to stay, and a lack of communication. I would love to RP and I do post everyday even if it is only once or twice on some days. I can do paragraph posts or educated one liners and I love dialog.

Even though I do want a romance Insta-love is not my thing I want to feel with my chars so the process should be a natural one.

I also want a bit of adventure. Action perhaps even fight scenes where damage and attacks are rolled so that it is fair.

Possible pairings.

Elven slave X owner

Werewolf X human

Vampire X human

Demon X mage/witch

Dragon X humanoid (human Elf mage anything like that)

Mage X undead (vampire, gohst ex)

Thats only a couple. I have stroy lines in the process all are subject to change I do mxm fxf and mxf so I don;t care about what gender you use. I do follow site rules, so if you haven't read them please do before rping with me.

Elven Slave X Owner

Slave is purchased either for the first time or has been passed around like a hot potato. The slave needs to have submissive qualities, however there can be rebellion that rises over time or even aggression. (please don't god mod) The setting will be a nice home with other slaves some servants and a family of either a father and son or a father and daughter. The father will be on the older side the child around the slaves age (between 16 and 25). The child and the slave will slowly become friends possible secreat lovers then a grand escape.

Werewolf X Human (please no Twilight werewolf style I find it distasteful) The werewolves try to fit in with people in they do it ok as long as they avoid going to late night movies and such. As at night especially on the full moon wolves change. (weather its a wolf or a wolf human thing its up to the person playing.) A human sees the pack transform and naturally is a bit freaked. He or she is then more interested in a kid in their class who they saw that night. However getting to know a werewolf has dangers. Weather the curse is broken or they die is up to the story and the dice.

Vampire X Human (vampire cant be super god mod... powers of allure by age, strength speed and endurance of the vampire is naturally super human no lifting mountains or houses .. cars are ok) The human happens to be the vampires preferred type their blood smells great. Going by the sun burns them garlic smells awful but doesn't hurt them and they can't eat anything but blood. The older the vamp the more sun tolerance they have. The age of this human needs to be adult or young adult (18 -30) This romance starts out of the vampires want but might bloom from a mutual bond ending in either a turning or a death.

Demon X Witch or mage A magic user summons a demon to do there bidding. They use this demon much like a slave the demon is of course very powerful but not enough to free themselves. This is a long relation ship starting with hate on the demons side.

Dragon X Huminoid. Dragons hide in human or human like glamours to escape being hunted. A human and a dragon meet and grow a relationship till the humanoid realizes their friend lover or other is a dragon and is faced with a choice to stay with them or leave them for lieing.

MAge X Undead... is a whim I have no story thought up just think its cool.

Did you have preferences regarding which role you wanted to play in the elven slave x owner RP?

I am indeed! Leaning towards playing the elven slave. Would you care to discuss details in PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back