• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an RP partner (Basically just harry potter)

Elite_Galaxy

Slytherin Hoggywarts Student!
Hi! So, I happen to love Harry Potter, not that big of a secret. Soooo...I have a few rps I want to do and really craving.

So, these are all Harry x Draco and a few Harry x Ron (Bold is who I would like to be)

FROM ACROSS THE SEAS ( HARRY x DRACO ******** (CRAVINGGGG!)
plot: draco is a student at beauxbatons, come to hogwarts to watch the tournament. but, he becomes oddly enraptured with harry potter, and the other boy is oblivious to his affections.

harry has a lot on his mind, after being picked for the tournament. he needs someone to lean on, besides ron and hermione. perhaps he will make a friend in draco.

LOVE IS ( HARRY x DRACO )
plot: after the war, harry and draco live together in a little flat, having fallen in love during their eighth year at hogwarts.
but, when harry is supposedly killed in an explosion while he was on one of his auror missions, draco doesn't know how to move on.
almost a year later, harry shows up at the flat, unshaven and exhausted-looking. his death was faked so he could take care of an overly large case, and now he's back home.
but draco doesn't know what to do. how can he just welcome harry back into his life, and pretend everything is back to normal?

BETROTHED ( HARRY x DRACO )
plot: draco malfoy, one of the richest young men in london, went to the auction one day to pick out a suitable spouse for himself. he was drawn to the young, scrawny harry potter, a boy from a not so wealthy upbringing. harry is also one of the few boys who is able to become pregnant, a main reason why his adoptive family eagerly gave him away. +

harry is nervous to be draco's new husband, and suddenly be thrust into the new world of fancy balls, politics, and other such things.

he's required to provide draco with heirs, which he's nervous about as well. draco's a bit cruel to him at first, but as he begins to show him kindness, harry slowly comes out of his shell.
[SET IN A WORLD WHERE THERE IS NO MAGIC, BUT MALE PREGNANCY IS NORMAL.]

FLATMATES ( HARRY x RON ) ***** (Also craving!)
plot: harry and ron share a flat together after the war, and are auror partners at the ministry. but after a hard breakup with hermione, ron's torn to pieces. meanwhile, harry's just discovered his bisexuality, and he can't help but to notice ron's pain.

"let me heal you. i'm better than she ever was."

I only roleplay on here or discord. Literate with 1+ paragraphs, I usually only do one at the start so I can get the feel of my other partners writing style and such. The paragraphs only need to be a couple lines, maybe 6-7?

(These are all from @boldpotter roleplays on Wattpad, please check her out!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back