• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an rp partner!!~ (always open)

chicachu

We're all crazy here
Hello!!! I was bored and im trying to achive my goal in staying up all night X3. Aaaannnyway i have some pairings and ideas i was hoping to try!! I do F X F , M X M, and F X M!! I can play female or male characters but i am a female. I would like at least one reply a day and i don't care about one liners. I use first person but i can always change to third. If you're interested send me a pm or respond to the thread! Than we can work something out! Have a fantastic day!!
Demon X angel
Bf X Gf
Nerd X jock
Prince X princess
Exes
Best friends
Villian X superhero
Roomates

Hey there. I'd like to do the demonXangel pairing, but there's a little twist I have in mind. If you'd like to roleplay it or have questions about the twist, PM me! I'm really very excited about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back