• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an Rp partner (Always open) (MxM preferred)

Callumhunter

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! So I’m just gonna go ahead and say I’m always looking for new partners So im always open :)

So a bit about me :
- Im 23 years old, male
- I tend to write up to 50-600 words but I can be longer if necessary
- I write at least once every few days but if im not available for a period of time I will always inform my partner.
- I usually use Pm for roleplay

What I expect from my partner :
- To be over 18, sorry I just don’t feel comfortable when I’m an adult.
- No one liners, Quality over quantity always of course but at least give me something to work with.
- Being away of course is fine but if your gone for more than a week I will check in.
- Respectful, no unnecessary rudeness but I don’t mind criticism

Im not really into doing fandoms (Really sorry) but Im just not.

Plots : (* - How much I crave)

Wheres my mind? (Fantasy) ***

Character A has been the vampire king for centuries, working towards total domination over the creatures of the world. They believed no one to be more powerful than them, until they meet Character B, Who is a human. They managed to save many peoples lives from Character A’s army. Character A realising that Character B is the perfect candidate to be his husband, since many of Character A’s people had been thinking of overthrowing them.

Notes : I would prefer to play character B, but whatever floats your boat.

Elements (School for magic) **

No this is not Harry Potter 😅, But it is a school based on magic, you can have one or two sources of magic, whatever your choice. Character A is a struggling student trying to control their source while Character B is they roommate who is a complete master of theirs. They realise that something isn‘t right with the staff and some of the students as if they were, controlled. They need to find out the reason behind this and how to solve it together.

Note : Down to play either.

Thats all I have for now, but if you have any Ideas please Pm me!

Things I love to Rp about :
Dark themes
Vampires
Magic
Fantasy
Modern

I really like the second plot, but I did have a question, if we were to roleplay that plot, who would you prefer to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back