What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an RP long term partner

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU, Historical, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Multiverse, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, Super Powers, Supernatural

Dark Geminius

Hello reader, I am Dark Geminius. You can call me Dark Gem, Gemini, DG, or even something more creative as a nickname. I am 20, and in need of some RP experience on this site. I have 10 years of RP experience and now I'm looking to start a whole new adventure with someone that is also 18+ and I'm looking for a long term type of RP hopefully.

What I want in a RP partner:
Be literate, have decent grammar and punctuation. I'm not a perfect writer, and I don't expect you to be either.

I do MxM, MxF, but not really FxF.

I want teamwork, meaning I would like to hear your ideas as well as have some of my own and we plan together.

Must be 18+, just to be safe.

I will do my best to reply everyday, unless something pops up and if so then I'll try to come on and explain why I'm not RP that day or I will be on the next day and tell you what happened.

I play NPC if needed, or wanted.

My post range depends upon who I Rp with. So 1-3 paragraphs about.

I love quality, over quantity.

I'm friendly, I understand if something happens and you can be here. I won't judge or be upset.

And finally, lets just have fun.

Ideas:

Now I do many types of Rps, but I love Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Mystery, Superheros and Villians, Vampires and Werewolves, Medieval RPs, usually anything like that. Like I said before, if you have an idea on something like that then PM me and we can talk more.​

mochibear

Hello reader, I am Dark Geminius. You can call me Dark Gem, Gemini, DG, or even something more creative as a nickname. I am 20, and in need of some RP experience on this site. I have 10 years of RP experience and now I'm looking to start a whole new adventure with someone that is also 18+ and I'm looking for a long term type of RP hopefully.

What I want in a RP partner:
Be literate, have decent grammar and punctuation. I'm not a perfect writer, and I don't expect you to be either.

I do MxM, MxF, but not really FxF.

I want teamwork, meaning I would like to hear your ideas as well as have some of my own and we plan together.

Must be 18+, just to be safe.

I will do my best to reply everyday, unless something pops up and if so then I'll try to come on and explain why I'm not RP that day or I will be on the next day and tell you what happened.

I play NPC if needed, or wanted.

My post range depends upon who I Rp with. So 1-3 paragraphs about.

I love quality, over quantity.

I'm friendly, I understand if something happens and you can be here. I won't judge or be upset.

And finally, lets just have fun.

Ideas:

Now I do many types of Rps, but I love Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Mystery, Superheros and Villians, Vampires and Werewolves, Medieval RPs, usually anything like that. Like I said before, if you have an idea on something like that then PM me and we can talk more.​
hi!!! i'd love to rp long term! let's talk? :)

Sweets-and-horror

I'm a long term role player! I only do multi-paragraph! I can tell you already seen my RP 1x1 interest checks; I don't know if you read it all or not, but I have many characters I can play. What characters are you playing? Are they OCs, or are they canon characters from somewhere else?

Dark Geminius

I'm a long term role player! I only do multi-paragraph! I can tell you already seen my RP 1x1 interest checks; I don't know if you read it all or not, but I have many characters I can play. What characters are you playing? Are they OCs, or are they canon characters from somewhere else?
Ok, so I did read some of yours and I love what you can offer already. I play OC, or really any kinds of characters, but I mostly do OCs. So if you have an idea that you might want to do, just let me know.

Sweets-and-horror

Before I can share any ideas with you. I like to know what cannon characters you can play as if you don't mind. Plus your OCs! I usually do plots depending on our characters. Because without that knowledge, I'll just say "Anything that's horror or interesting" which is useless.

Dark Geminius

Before I can share any ideas with you. I like to know what cannon characters you can play as if you don't mind. Plus your OCs! I usually do plots depending on our characters. Because without that knowledge, I'll just say "Anything that's horror or interesting" which is useless.
Well I play Cannon characters and some OCs from anime mostly.

MHA(Deku, and most of the female characters)

Toyko Ghoul(That ones tricky since it's been awhile since I've even watched it, or even read any of the manga)

AOT

HunterxHunter

Other OCs I have are mostly adjustable to whatever RP I do with people.

Sweets-and-horror

Well I play Cannon characters and some OCs from anime mostly.

MHA(Deku, and most of the female characters)

Toyko Ghoul(That ones tricky since it's been awhile since I've even watched it, or even read any of the manga)

AOT

HunterxHunter

Other OCs I have are mostly adjustable to whatever RP I do with people.

Okay! I like MHA and I remember Toyko Ghoul well! I'll PM you!

Dark Geminius

For an original idea, I think the simple a plot point the easier it'll be to include it. If that makes sense. So give me some time to think of a good plot point to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)