• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for an MxM partner!

SAMIR.

Unlucky Member
( hi there to whoever has taken time to click on this thread. i'm actually new to this website, though, i'm not new to roleplaying. right now, i'm in the mood to roleplay a little bit of yaoi, as you can see. i'm into plots that include fame, rivalry and gangs. i tend to be the seke role, but that has nothing to do with my character's personality. i can type up about 5 computer lines, my maximum being 15; and understandable grammar is preferred. here are two plots i'd like to do. i don't have a preference on which muse i''d like to be. also, i tend to use realistic appearances more than anime/drawn so i hope that isn't a deal-breaker. feel free to private message me. )
&&
muse q is famous in the entertainment business and is known more so for their attractive features and body rather than their skill. having come into fame at a young age, q is extremely entitled and clueless when it comes to the real world. muse q has just bought a brand new swanky apartment and enter muse z, the brooding next door neighbor. q and z always have a feeling of having met before but they never can be for sure. muse z turns out to be a man who has lived on earth for generations, and without knowing it he had rescued muse q over 200 years ago. muse z overtime refused to get close to any humans. this plot could go a billion different ways-- essentially the two are tied to each other by fate, unfortunately muse z has only three more months on earth before he returns to his home planet.
&&
screw bad boys/good boys, gimme a plot about a typical all-american dude, who plays football and has a pretty girlfriend and is going to a good college because he’s such a good quarterback and drives around a rover because it’s safe and doesn’t really like doing drugs and rarely ever drinks (muse x) and then bam! here comes the bad boy, who wears black clothes and strolls around school like he owns it and has broken half of the school’s population’s hearts at least twice (muse y) and for some reason muse x is intrigued by him and muse y takes some kind of interest towards x and then when he realizes he’s in love with muse y, he switches his safe range rover for an old mustang and is smoking in the parking lot with a bad boy on his lap and punching his judgey friends and being suspended and he’s loving every part of it, because he’s free and he has him.

Last edited:
You have really good ideas there. I'm interested in both (the first reminds me of My Love From The Star, I loved that drama!) so if your interested in partnering up let me know.

You have really good ideas there. I'm interested in both (the first reminds me of My Love From The Star, I loved that drama!) so if your interested in partnering up let me know.

oof-- yes! the first plot is loosely based off of that drama. i'd love to partner up with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back