• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an Experienced or (Semi) Longterm Partener (CLOSED)

NotinthisUniverse

Introduction
I'm a sophomore in high school whom's been roleplaying for the last 3 years now; though I have some experience I will say I'm a rookie with writting. However, I'm open to improve and be pushed to my limits.

Weakness: I'll admit they're some aspects that I struggle with. For example, character development. I tend to get bored with characters quickly if they don't contribute to the story, become stale and two dimensional and I also tend to stay in my comfort zone which I want to explore. Another struggle of mine consists of detailed paragraphs, but at times if I'm truly invested then I'll make an expectation; typcially its rather decent. About 5-7 sentences really.

Strengths: Not many to be honset, ideas/concepts can vary really. It takes some time and patience to really get the gears moving.

Now thats out of the way, lets get into some rules shall we?

Rules: You have to be at least 16 and older, it's not that I dislike those younger then me it's the fact that I want to rp with people around my age group.

•Fandoms: I don't mind them I have plently of my own that I enjoy, but for this rp I would avoid them for now. But I'm will be open to them in the near future. Here are the fandoms: Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Riverdale, Fosters, Stranger Things, Teen Wolf, Wolfblood, etc

•Genres: I'm into action, dark themes, (abuse, drug use, gore here and there. But I understand the rules here so I don't think that'll be allowed) fanasty, supernatural, morden/realism (kinda, here and there) any Au. But, if you'd like to rp something else outside of these then I'm open to suggestions. I'll try my best, though I may suck haha.

If you made it this far comment your biggest pet peeve! :)

•No Overpowered/Mary/Gary-Sue Characters please! I've dealt with this in the past and it ticked me off plently of times. This is one sure way to get dropped.

•Try to keep your characters balanced!

•Fast replies

•Reply with the same length

•Female/Male Oc's: I typically use both

•Communication: We all have a life outside of rping, whether if it's personal issues or you need a break from the rp. I undertsand just tell me in advance. :)

Thank you for reading this far, I hope we can have a fun time rping together!

Last edited:
Hi N NotinthisUniverse !

I came across your thread~

I'm a 19 year old female who tends to feel more comfortable playing a female role but with no objections playing male roles as side characters so on so forth.

I can manipulate multiple characters and my replies tend to be 2 paragraphs minimum going up to 5 or more. One detailed paragraph if there is a wroters block hehe~~~

Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to pm me any ideas, plots or simple pairings you want to try out and we can flourish something.

Looking forward to hearing from you~
If not, have a good day ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back