• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for an emperor: Waking of a Flower

If you have guess it then I am looking for a young emperor type figure, someone arrogant but well within his rights to be as such.  I am also searching for someone who can be manipulative not onto in 'court' but also in his personality.  He will be possessive and a bit commanding, somewhat cold and demeaning.  I know others don't normally like to play someone with a set personality but that is just some base, while I would like everything as such I wouldn't push for all of it.

The Sorry is based off of Song Ru yi, or Ruyi, a modern day young woman, she is a herbalist, she has a large knowledge of surviving in the wild and on her own, including hunting, and cleaning animals to plants and the poisons.  The story relates to how Ruyi get transported to a world much like ancient china's dynastys, similar to the tang dynasty and the han dynasty.  The current Dynasty is ruled by Emperor Zhi nu, a young man to the throne.  Within the prospects of the story ruyi enters into his life and while trying to avoid him and his court end up being one of his most beloved concubines.  Though woman have more rights, it is still expected for them to know the fundamentals

The fantasy bit of the story does not only come from the base setting but the fact that some magic is located in it, mainly the training of ki to be able to do unbelievable feats. Ruyi doesn't have any ki so to speak but during the transport, while it is not as much, she gets a boast in her body's resistant, strenght and speed, enough to have her survive.  Ruyi's own power comes from being gifted with something long thought loast in the kingdom, the ability to make potions, not just herbal mixes but actual lifesaving potions. I a hoping that with whomever picks me that we can discuss on it more

104_10297816_8098caf4bc26357.jpg

b3e0e482c08287c0c0001ae03f30fc18.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back