• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an anime RP

NeverBacksDown

Looking for someone who is pretty relaxed when it comes to role playing. I have a few things that I like to say in the beginning, and of course if there is anything you would like me to know or any rules you would like me to follow then just let me know.

1. I have discord if you want to rp on that, it seems easier, and I will more likely reply more on that site. On-site is fine with me too though.
  2. I babysit a lot so I get off and on a lot without notification. Sorry but babies and real life comes first
  3. No Mary/Gary-sues. No one is perfect. I would appreciate no one bringing God like characters. Please don’t make everyone fall in love with you. I’m okay with love triangles, I’m okay with having up to three-four people liking you, but more than that is a little excessive. I think that’s fair, if not let me know and we can have an adult conversation about it.
  4. I’m okay with MxM and FxF, just let me know if you want to do it now, I prefer MxF for my characters though.
  5. Also I prefer OCxCanon, but I will try OCxOC
  6. Pre-made forms are allowed, but I do have one you can use if you don't have one made already.
  7. I prefer descriptive, it doesn’t have to be a lot. Just one full line, because I know it’s too hard sometimes. That being said, I can’t match 5 lines. It’s too much for me, and not that much can happen if two people are having a conversation.
  8. You play my crush, and I will play yours. That also includes the amount of lines. If you play your OC with 5 lines, and my crush with 1 line I will do the same.
  9. Your character can be depressed, but don’t go overboard with it. My triggers are self harm, abuse, and rape. Keep that in mind, and let me know if you have any triggers.
  10. If you want a storyline, please bring your own. I'm not very good at coming up with good ones.
  11. Below I will post the anime's I am interested in below, with the crush of my character in (parentheses) next to the anime. For some anime I have multiple OC's, but for some I only have one.
  12. Let me know if you have any rules, or anything you want me to know before we RP. If I have rules and what not it's only fair that you can have them too.

• Black Clover (Yami)​
  • Fruits Basket (Shigure and/or Hatori)​
  • Tsubasa Chronicals (Kurogane)​
  • Durarara (Kyohei, Shizuo)​
  • Naruto, although I prefer this to be a modern AU (Kakashi, Tobirama, Yamato, Hidan, Pein)​
  • Kuroko No Basket (Teppei, Kagami, Aomine, or Kise)​
  • Original​

Last edited:
The only Anime I know that you listed is Fruits Basket do I'd love to go for that :) unless you had any others you knew!

Looking for someone who is pretty relaxed when it comes to role playing. I have a few things that I like to say in the beginning, and of course if there is anything you would like me to know or any rules you would like me to follow then just let me know.

1. I have discord if you want to rp on that, it seems easier, and I will more likely reply more on that site. On-site is fine with me too though.
  2. I babysit a lot so I get off and on a lot without notification. Sorry but babies and real life comes first
  3. No Mary/Gary-sues. No one is perfect. I would appreciate no one bringing God like characters. Please don’t make everyone fall in love with you. I’m okay with love triangles, I’m okay with having up to three-four people liking you, but more than that is a little excessive. I think that’s fair, if not let me know and we can have an adult conversation about it.
  4. I’m okay with MxM and FxF, just let me know if you want to do it now, I prefer MxF for my characters though.
  5. Also I prefer OCxCanon, but I will try OCxOC
  6. Pre-made forms are allowed, but I do have one you can use if you don't have one made already.
  7. I prefer descriptive, it doesn’t have to be a lot. Just one full line, because I know it’s too hard sometimes. That being said, I can’t match 5 lines. It’s too much for me, and not that much can happen if two people are having a conversation.
  8. You play my crush, and I will play yours. That also includes the amount of lines. If you play your OC with 5 lines, and my crush with 1 line I will do the same.
  9. Your character can be depressed, but don’t go overboard with it. My triggers are self harm, abuse, and rape. Keep that in mind, and let me know if you have any triggers.
  10. If you want a storyline, please bring your own. I'm not very good at coming up with good ones.
  11. Below I will post the anime's I am interested in below, with the crush of my character in (parentheses) next to the anime. For some anime I have multiple OC's, but for some I only have one.
  12. Let me know if you have any rules, or anything you want me to know before we RP. If I have rules and what not it's only fair that you can have them too.

• Black Clover (Yami)​
  • Fruits Basket (Shigure and/or Hatori)​
  • Tsubasa Chronicals (Kurogane)​
  • Durarara (Kyohei, Shizuo)​
  • Naruto, although I prefer this to be a modern AU (Kakashi, Tobirama, Yamato, Hidan, Pein)​
  • Kuroko No Basket (Teppei, Kagami, Aomine, or Kise)​
  • Original​
I could do Kuroko no Basket

If this is open I could do naruto, but I’m curious is it modern like they go to school or is it modern where naruto takes place in the modern world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back