• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for an Active & Semi-Literate Dean Winchester as a Love Interest

Annith

Seeking a Spike (BTVS) | MxF | Canon x OC
Hi, i'm new here so i'm not entirely sure how this site works, but i'm gonna give this a shot. I am looking for an active and semi-literate roleplayer to RP as Dean Winchester (From the show Supernatural) as a love interest for my OC (I am female and so is she, if that matters). I am semi-literate (the occasional typo is inevitable) and I tend to lean toward Para - MultiPara in terms of writing length so I would prefer that from my writing partner as well. I would also prefer someone who is decently active, but I'm not going to be too picky, lol.

I am also willing to double. I can RP Male or Female characters from the Supernatural verse in exchange for your RPing as Dean for me. The only character I am iffy about RPing as is Sam (Due to personal reasons), but I am open to RPing as Castiel, Jack, Bobby, Jo, Charlie, etc.

I am also able to RP as some characters from these other verses as well in exchange for the Dean RP.

TV Shows

Grimm
- Nick - Adalind - Monroe - Juliette - Rosalee - Hank
The Walking Dead
- Rick - Daryl - Glenn - Maggie - Beth - Carol - Michonne
Haven
- Duke - Audrey - Nathan
Psych
- Shaun - Gus - Lassiter - Juliet
Dark Angel
- Max - Logan
Ghost Whisperer
- Melinda Gordon
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
- Hercules - Iolaus

Movies

Harry Potter
- Harry - Ron - Hermione - Draco - Hagrid - Snape - Sirius - Remus
The Matrix
- Neo - Trinity - Morpheus
Terminator
- Terminator - Sarah - John
Any Disney Movie Character (Pretty much)

Anime

Kamisama Kiss
- Tomoe - Nanami
Yu Yu Hakusho
- Yusuke - Keiko - Kuwabara - Kurama (iffy) - Botan - Mukuro
Trigun
- Vash - Meryl - Milly - Wolfwood

That's all I can think of currently but I will add more as I think of them. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back