• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for an active 1x1 [CLOSED]

Dark Enforcer

Not today.
Hello!

It's been a very long while since I've been on this site and I kind of want to get back on the role-playing side. I'll go straight to the point to make this brief!

I'm looking for:
  1. Active role-players (replies at least 3 -4 times a week)
  2. Someone who is willing to OOC (out of friendliness and/or to plan ahead)
  3. Someone who likes to plan out ideas for role-plays
  4. Male x Female
  5. No futuristic or furries
  6. I only play male characters as main, but can double as female if needed!
Uhh.... I might be forgetting something, but I'm not sure what... Any questions that might come up, please do feel free to ask! I'm willing to role-play over Discord!

P.S. The genres I enjoy are: Mystery, romance, drama, comedy, slice-of-life, *fantasy (*to a certain extent)

I might have a couple of ideas to role-play out, but I would enjoy planning out one with you so we can both have what we both want.

Last edited:
Sell the idea to me :v
Nuclear war has devastated the world. Only those with nuclear bunkers have survived. Society as we know it has collapsed and shows know signs of regaining its footing. Once the fallout has settled individuals slowly start to venture from their underground havens. That is when our two characters meet, as alone survivors it is a blessing to see a living person, even when covered by a gas mask.

Heyy I'm down too. Maybe you can send me some of your ideal prompts or settings and we can work smth out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back