• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dublin.By.Dawn

Hi!! I’m new to this website, but not to role playing. I’ve been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I’m a 23 year old adult female working a full time job, and RPing is basically my therapy. Advanced Scribes has been down forever and I’m not thrilled with how they’ve been handling it. I started on chicken smoothie back in the Stone Age.

I would consider myself semi lit, I guess. I really only play male characters, and prefer my partners be 18 or older. I do have mature themes (not smut on here).

I’m not 100% sure how this website works, so bear with me.

Plots:
Greek Demigods/Percy Jackson- using OCs only. I’ve read all the books from The Lightning Thief all the way to Tower of Nero, and for whatever reason, my muse for it is flaring. Hard. So let’s make a plot and see what happens

Equestrian-
I have so many equestrian boys. One is very gay and lovely. One is straight and also lovely. This would be a slice of life type thing, maybe some young adults going into a barn business together? I was thinking maybe Magnus (my straight one) being the barn manager and a horse training for problem horses. Jonathan (the gay one) being an instructor? Your character can be whatever you want her/him to be. Romance or no romance, whichever!

World War Two-
I have so many WW2 characters, I love history, and would prefer my partner have some knowledge of the battles and stuff. Im not looking for a nurse and soldier. I have a group of guys, we can have them either be in a resistance group together or be in their own company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back