• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for adventurers

BugDozer73

The silence of the returning wind
Well hey there, thanks for stopping by! I bet you are wondering what this is all about, and rightly so, so why don't we jump right on in to it: Shall we?

My name is Bug (Not my actual name.... probably.) and I have been roleplaying on this site for a while now, as most of you have as well. Like many of you, I have an intense fascination with what SHOULD be: Mainly elves, dwarves, magic, quests, and viscous duals to the death. After meeting my gf, and discovering her own interest in these aspects, we put our heads together and birthed the world of Nymserine. We actually created several roleplays centered around this world, but all fell apart due to constraints with our own lives, and other factors. \

We have been working very hard to blow the dust off one of our favorite RP's, Hallowed Exodus, a tale from the 6th age of Nymserine. We have spent long nights flushing out the lore, history, god structure, and many other aspects to give a steady beating heart to the world we love. Now that we have finished our re-vamping the RP, we are looking for you, yes you, to come and explore our child with us. By child I mean world, not like a real human.... oh, you get it.

We are looking for about 2-4 other, strong experienced writers, eager to throw together a lore friendly OC and dive into adventures with us. We will be expecting no less than 1 GOOD paragraph for responses, (small exceptions depending on the situation) as well as at the very least, 1 post per day. Anything less, and I would think twice about posting. We are both college students with jobs, so we understand that life has a way of barking at you until you pay attention: we get it. IF something happens, we are very understanding, just communicate with us so we can work around any unforeseen circumstances. Also, my gf will probably want to interview you, if you post. I know it seems crazy, but its part of her charm.

So, come my friends, come by the tens, the hundreds. Rush across the land and line up at my tiny little immigration booth of a CS. Make sure your passports are ready for standing, and be prepared to enter into a world all your own, with the magic of *pans into the sky* imagination.

You should actually post the lore to interest people. you literally give us nothing but "hey I got sum cool lore join us!"

You should actually post the lore to interest people. you literally give us nothing but "hey I got sum cool lore join us!"

I mean I wouldn't say he gave us nothing. But some lore would be nice. Also maybe some link to where someone could post their CS or the Main thread.

bingus44 bingus44 Brendanfp Brendanfp Hey guys, we finally finished all of our history and lore and all of our content is up! If you're still interested, then check it out. Here are all the links:
Main Thread
History & Lore
Characters
OOC

I also posted a new interest check in the forums to be more up-to-date. If you would like to follow that one as well then click here. Thank you!​

I love the stark contrast between how Bug does interest checks, and how I do interest checks.... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back