• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern looking for advanced partners [multiple plots]

mythical

Hello! Call me Myth, or Mythical. I am new to this site, but not to roleplaying. I am an advanced writer, and I prefer a minimum of two good paragraphs per each post. I try to post multiple times a day, and I definitely understand if work or school comes into play, but I would like for you to get one post at least every day. One of my pet peeves is incorrect punctuation, or misspelling of words, so I would really enjoy it if you also took care to have good grammar in your posts, but I'm not going to flip out if there are a few mistakes, haha! Also, I am 18, so I would really prefer if my partners weren't minors. Not that I want to roleplay out graphic scenes or anything of the like, I just prefer my plots and partners to be more mature. I personally am only comfortable with MxF romantic pairings, but I'm okay if your character is gay/bi as long as our plot isn't a romance, as that wouldn't really work, haha! I prefer to play the female character in most cases, but really I need to expand my ability with males, so I will do either.

So, onto my interests. I'm way into fantasy, anything involving super powers, sci-fi, romance, doomsday/dystopian worlds, anarchy, etc. I've also made a list of some of my favorite books/movies/TV shows; so if you've heard of or like any of the following, and would be interested in recreating a world, or basing a plot off of any of them, please say so! (# of stars indicate things I'm really wanting to do right now)
WOLFBLOOD ***
Tomorrow People ****
Eragon (The Inheritance Series) **
Vampire Diaries **
Twilight
The Fosters ***
Switched At Birth
The Gates
Star Wars
Divergent **

And some pairings I generally like:
werewolf x human **
werewolf x vampire
vampire x human
witch x human
witch x vampire
witch x werewolf **
bad girl x good boy **
authority x subordinate
foster sibling x foster sibling

Pairings I do NOT like:
age gaps (10 or more years)
teacher x student (I only like this if the age gap isn't over 10 years, and still, I'm not a huge fan.)
incest
minor x non-minor

And I'll also post some original plots, but in the post below so I can edit them and remove them easier. I really hope you all enjoyed this thread, and getting to know a little bit about me, and I so look forward to roleplaying with you! :)

Last edited:
Plot A
Muse A is a young adult female (ages 18-25) who has lived a seemingly normal life with her adoptive parents, and no real interest in her birth family because she was given up as a young child. She graduated high school and moved to New Orleans. She had always been interested in the city as a young girl, and couldn't understand why the pull was so strong. However, when she arrives, her entrance into the city changes everything. She had been born with a dormant werewolf gene, connecting her to a pack living in secret in the Bayou, and it would only activate if she was within a certain geographical distance of her biological ancestors. This is where Muse B comes in. He is a young man in the pack, but unlike some of the wolves, he lives with one foot in both worlds, and still tries to do 'human' things, like work. They meet when Muse A goes to the restaurant where he works, and he senses her immediately, even though she doesn't know what she is yet. We will go from there. I want to play Muse A.

Plot B
Muse A is a young man who has always been interested in science. He gets an interning job at a huge research facility in Washington. There he is sucked into the world of DNA and biomolecular engineering, (okay sidenote, obviously i am not a rocket scientist, so this won't be very realistic, haha!) and eventually is on the inside of a cutting edge new experiment, trying to expand the ability of humans to use a greater percentage of their brain. This leads to a group of young individuals who have "super powers," and they must band together in order to escape the facility that is now holding them as hostages and treating them like subjects rather than humans.
I will play Muse A, the original test subject, and I am open to having 3 or 4 more join. We will discuss their options for powers in a separate thread if this gets enough interest.

Plot C
Muse A is a foster child. She is 17, and only has one year left until she can finally leave the system for good. She has been bounced around from house to house, and has learned not to grow attached to anyone. However, Muse B, the oldest son of her new foster family, sets out to change that. Will he be able to draw her out of her defenses? Will they be able to resist the chemistry between them? Or will they give in and try to hide a relationship?
I want to play Muse A.

Last edited:
I would be interested in Plot B! Also a couple of your pairings: Vampire x Human, Witch x Vampire, and Bad Girl x Good Boy I'm currently at work, but should be off in a couple hours. If you want to send me a PM, we can discuss details!

I typically play female characters for my main OCs, but will play any gender side character. I find it's easier for me to make my character realistic if they're female (like me :neutralteeth:).

I would be down for a werewolf x human, I am also down for doubling so we both can play a male and female character if you think that'd be easier than picking and choosing. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

hey! im looking to do a fantasy/sci-fi/super power bad girl x good boy plot? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back