• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Adult partner

Castle91

The Man from the Dark Side
What I mean by adult is simply someone 20+ being older than that myself it sometimes feels odd writing with people who in some cases aren't even in high school yet. I like to chat a lot outside of the rp and more than often I really have nothing in common with most of the writers I've worked with here. Gender doesn't really matter, but I prefer MxF roleplays and usually play the male. I'm into fandoms, world building, slice of life, so on and so on. I also roleplay through either pm or email and occasionally Google Doc. Email is my preferred method though.

So if anyone out there is interested drop me a pm and we can see what happens!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Castle91, a few questions...  Do you conciter youself a simple, casual, or detailed RP-er?  What is the minmum amount of reponces you aim to make a day or week?  And are you willing to stick with a partner long enough to finish a full story?  

Hi @Castle91, a few questions...  Do you conciter youself a simple, casual, or detailed RP-er?  What is the minmum amount of reponces you aim to make a day or week?  And are you willing to stick with a partner long enough to finish a full story?  

I'm very much a detailed rp-er, I can post multiple times a day and I love long term roleplays.

What I mean by adult is simply someone 20+ being older than that myself it sometimes feels odd writing with people who in some cases aren't even in high school yet. I like to chat a lot outside of the rp and more than often I really have nothing in common with most of the writers I've worked with here. Gender doesn't really matter, but I prefer MxF roleplays and usually play the male. I'm into fandoms, world building, slice of life, so on and so on. I also roleplay through either pm or email and occasionally Google Doc.

So if anyone out there is interested drop me a pm and we can see what happens!

I turn 20 soon and I've been roleplaying for a number of years, if you're wary I can send you a sample of my writing... just something I can pull out of thin air. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back